Fucking Youtube...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ok so have anyone else started to suffer from youtube videos not buffering properly?

More often then not when i play videos there the video either just stops at random points or stop somewhere along the line and starts to show the "recommended videos" scrolling by as if it had gotten to the proper end.

I can "fix" this temporarily sometimes by changing the quality, but more often then not the only way is to reload the page entirely.

I have this on both Chrome and FireFox with FF being slightly more infuriating because the video window starts to "lag".

This only happen on Youtube and nowhere else.

Does anyone know a way to fix this crap? I tried looking at their "forum" but there's fuck all help to get from there it seems.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok so have anyone else started to suffer from youtube videos not buffering properly?

More often then not when i play videos there the video either just stops at random points or stop somewhere along the line and starts to show the "recommended videos" scrolling by as if it had gotten to the proper end.

I can "fix" this temporarily sometimes by changing the quality, but more often then not the only way is to reload the page entirely.

I have this on both Chrome and FireFox with FF being slightly more infuriating because the video window starts to "lag".

Does anyone know a way to fix this crap? I tried looking at their "forum" but there's fuck all help to get from there it seems.
Sure it is not your ISP's peering ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I've called them and they can't see anything odd or that they have done anything specific to Youtube.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Speaking of Youtube, THEY HAVE GOT ADVERTS WITH SOUND ON IT WHILST THE VIDEO IS PLAYING HOW SILLY IS THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
if you are on vermin then they have had a major problem. its been shit all day even the tivo box is on the blink for me

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No i'm using Telia, and i've had youtube issues for a few months now. But as it's only youtube i'm having issues with i'm reluctant to accept that it's on my end. I should have issues buffering all videos no matter what site they were on.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Had some issues with it last night.

And +1 on the fecking adverts. Really annoying. If I liked adverts, I'd watch Channel 5. Or Dave. Or un-root my phone.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:

I get this all the time and I'm on talktalk. Only fix I know is to reload the page, annoying as fuck.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Had it with firefox.

Fucked firefox off, sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom