Rant Fucking X-Factor

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She hangs around with someone called Dappy (of all things) who looks like some sort of diet Prince crossed with a ferret.

That is surprisingly accurate.

Nice annie lennox vid Tom. I knew I always liked her. :)

Anyway:

FU guys...
Some of the contenders can sing quite well .... you dont have to think while you watch it .... its an hour or so of not having to think about anything while getting a preview on what you will hear on radio for the next few months.

Way to miss exactly what is wrong with this festering pile of shit of a system! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm, if you take the leather outfit away, i wonder if the hotness scale would drop.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Hmm, if you take the leather outfit away, i wonder if the hotness scale would drop.

Tulisa-N-Dubz_thumb6.jpg

No Sir. No it would not.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That is surprisingly accurate.

Nice annie lennox vid Tom. I knew I always liked her. :)

Anyway:

Way to miss exactly what is wrong with this festering pile of shit of a system! :D

It's the second part of a two-part interview. If you click through, you'll find the first part.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
We need a drool smiley.. what I wouldnt do to that..
I would do awful...terrible, unforgivable things for a go at that. I'm sorry to say I'd give every one of you away to slavery for a go at that. Even if they didn't ask me to, whomever(?) "they" might be.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
No she's an annoying fuckin whiney Bitch that I'd happily murder myself, idc if she's black white or fuckin any skin tone for that matter, now Kelly Rowland on the other hand, I'd happily bone her

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm not attracted to her cause she's black, get over it. I don't find black people attractive.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Might be a bit risky, Deebs is probably still under investigation from the FBI from the Kacey Barnfield thread. :p

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Motherfuckers we have a situation. Just to clarify the person below is Misha B, complete with limited edition TF2 helmet

article-1320052989200-0E9A699700000578-277667_466x607.jpg

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I'd rather hang myself! the bitch should be hit over the head with a sledgehammer

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
She looks like a dude dressed as a women, dressed as a twat.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH

It's the modern day equivalent of this.

Nevermind Mischa B, the big question is Kelly or Beyonce?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom