Rant Fucking students!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Party on monday morning until 5am when I've given up sleep.

Enjoy Lordi until 1pm while I am at work you bastards.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Last night I specifically asked people on my floor to keep noise down as today is the first day I've had to be up for a while.. Guess what?! They played Halo 3 rather loudly till 4am. So my mood isn't perfect. I'm just going to wait till one is due an assignment/have to do a presentation and just get some mates to attach our speakers to their door..

Granted, I now know it takes me 10m to get up, pop pills and have breakfast... Sitting here with my double black coffee for 10m more then heading into lectures.. Fun.. I hate Halo.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Last night I specifically asked people on my floor to keep noise down as today is the first day I've had to be up for a while.. Guess what?! They played Halo 3 rather loudly till 4am. So my mood isn't perfect. I'm just going to wait till one is due an assignment/have to do a presentation and just get some mates to attach our speakers to their door..

Granted, I now know it takes me 10m to get up, pop pills and have breakfast... Sitting here with my double black coffee for 10m more then heading into lectures.. Fun.. I hate Halo.

I understand what you mean man. Wouldn't be as bad if they played COD4/COD5! Bunch of pricks!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Party on monday morning until 5am when I've given up sleep.

Enjoy Lordi until 1pm while I am at work you bastards.

Hahaha you left your stereo playing as you left for work? Evul! :clap:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thats sounds great i will have to create a playlist of wham abba geroge michael ect and next time the chavs next door stay up i will give them the good news all day.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Thats sounds great i will have to create a playlist of wham abba geroge michael ect and next time the chavs next door stay up i will give them the good news all day.

Or suddenly discover your love for some good country music. ^^

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oooh yes. Speakers set to max and pressed against the wall.

Playing something awful like Chumbawumba? Actually i found the best way to piss students off is to find the fuse box and yank the fuses for the night :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The best way to deal would be to inform the landlord and get the buggers evicted though :lol:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Bah Tohtori... that's the boring way! Live a little!!! :D:D

You'll have to let us know the outcome of this Ama! :worthy:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
whoa amanita i dont think i have ever seen you get full proper swearing rage! welcome to the land of the furious, the sky here is red and the foot wear of choice is totes toasties.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I turn into a whiny child when I am ill or tired.

When I am ill I don't post - too busy being ill! When I am tired and have to stay up I'll rant!

Edit: And I'll post any updates if they happen, hehe.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
If they are students you could probably report them to their landlord or someone. We had a big loud party til the early hours and a few days later got a letter saying if we do it again we'll be evicted ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hmm, I remember when I was a student at University, same old phrase was being bandied about then, and that was 16 years ago - lol. Nice to see things have moved on in the world then ;p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
yeah you dont really need a house, you can live in one of alans t shirts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom