Fucking Hoop You Die In Hell Patetic Poepel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry about it Magon, look at the people who flamed you and then look through their other posts, you'll quickly see that 90% of their posts are flames or other equally pointless drivel.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
ars_ibtl.jpg

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Void959 said:
Don't worry about it Magon, look at the people who flamed you and then look through their other posts, you'll quickly see that 90% of their posts are flames or other equally pointless drivel.
We dont mean nothing by it(well ok we might) but this is just so darn funny:p
If he gets THAT upset when people laugh at his writing, he shouldnt post on public boards without a warning that he's dyslectic(sp?).
Thats my opinion anyways..

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Poepe = Pope? If so, I guess it is kinda x-mas like : ) But the pope died like 6 months ago, and we got a new one :)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
The pope is dead? xD
Tought I saw him on the television last night making some sort of haxmaz speech :eek:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
You mean as opposed to such awesome posts as ....

Fair point but it doesn't give people an excuse to flame him about his spelling (I think its just bad english rather than dyslexia). Most of the people who immediately jumped on it would also do the same to any poster with poor english, no matter how well intentioned, which is what I was pointing out.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
Fair point but it doesn't give people an excuse to flame him about his spelling (I think its just bad english rather than dyslexia). Most of the people who immediately jumped on it would also do the same to any poster with poor english, no matter how well intentioned, which is what I was pointing out.

Its bad english combined with dyslexia

Gamah

Banned
Hoop you die in hell a new basketball move :<? Oh and we won't have to put up with his "English" for long telling people to die = banstick!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
so u can do it and i cant? :mad: such hypocrit (sp)
You can do it. I was being sarcastic in the other post.

And its spelt hypocrite.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Hoop you die in hell a new basketball move :<? Oh and we won't have to put up with his "English" for long telling people to die = banstick!
oh no was he a bad boy ? :eek:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Void959 said:

but telling people to die is perfectly fine ofcourse.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Coldbeard said:
need to get to hell first in order to die there :<
but you gotta die to get to hell tho, so it's actually quite hard to die in hell, innit? :O
eller.. det er en plass ca. 5 mil fra trondheim som heter Hell da xD du kan jo dø dær lissm xDDDDD

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I've been there, 5miles from trondheim;p in helvete
aive bjin ther, feve mils from trondheimp; in hevlete...
just so everyone can understand what I wrote

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
åååå! jeg har diplom på veggen og fra der!

helvete
diplom

Gratulerer du har overlevd tur retur helvete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom