fucking fuckit

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Pissing uni got two 7's and an 8. When the pass mark was 9. Fuckers, fuck fuckers.

Anyway any one got stories of when they were really close to something but, we like a millimeter away, but then succeeded in the end.

It would really cheer me up

Tilda

Gah unlucky :(

A2 level biology modual
2 marks off an A.
Resat in the summer, dropped 4 marks over all <flex>

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
At least you....Wait your bitching and griping coz you were 2 marks off an A? :twak:

A guy came in and said he had a really bad result (we all thought ah bout a 4 or something) and he said 19, 18, 16 (<-- was the bad result). I mean for fuck sake

Tilda

I'm not bitching, however i do need and A in bio. You did ask for other stories that ended happily where people had been just short of the mark :p
What was the highest mark that guy could have got?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Highest possible mark was a 20

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I was going out with my last girlfriend for 2 years, We had made a no sex pact for 2 years :mad: .we broke up after 2 years.

I went away to work as a Holiday rep for 8 months and met my current g/f :).

However when I got back my ex wanted to make a go of us again, so I thought well gotta give it a go. Anyway one night we got together had a few drinks and went back to my flat.

So here it was over 3 years of waiting coming to a end, the only problem was no condoms at flat so I made a decision to run to relatives close by and grab some. During the decision making She had got a bit carried away and was trying to get my pants off during which time the un thinkable happened SHE TORE MY FORESKIN!!!!!!! Yes the little twangy part!!!! Needless to say I was pissing blood everywhere.

Anyway after waiting for the blood to stop I got some. And it was ok.

Hope that cheers you up

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I either pass or fail with flying colours. Depends how much I care about the subject!

...not really a great attitude to take towards work, I guess! :D

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
She had got a bit carried away and was trying to get my pants off during which time the un thinkable happened SHE TORE MY FORESKIN!!!!!!! Yes the little twangy part!!!! Needless to say I was pissing blood everywhere.

Fatal accident, or attempt to chop off the manhood?

Eh? Eh? :eek:

zRRR

Banned
Calaen said:
So here it was over 3 years of waiting coming to a end, the only problem was no condoms at flat so I made a decision to run to relatives close by and grab some
lol
when that happened to me we just did it without one and hoped she didnt get up the duff
was shitting bricks when her next period was 5 days late :/

swords

Can't get enough of FH
zRRR said:
lol
when that happened to me we just did it without one and hoped she didnt get up the duff
was shitting bricks when her next period was 5 days late :/

You tit :p

BTW Gratz on the exams Tilda. ETC for the win!

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i was anoyed i got 49/50 for my last terms programming module

duno how the fuck i missed that 1 mark

still 98% tho :d

edit: oh and in 2002 i was 3 marks from an A in bio :-/ didint bother retaking tho cuz uni let me in anyway.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
I was going out with my last girlfriend for 2 years, We had made a no sex pact for 2 years :mad: .we broke up after 2 years.

I went away to work as a Holiday rep for 8 months and met my current g/f :).

However when I got back my ex wanted to make a go of us again, so I thought well gotta give it a go. Anyway one night we got together had a few drinks and went back to my flat.

So here it was over 3 years of waiting coming to a end, the only problem was no condoms at flat so I made a decision to run to relatives close by and grab some. During the decision making She had got a bit carried away and was trying to get my pants off during which time the un thinkable happened SHE TORE MY FORESKIN!!!!!!! Yes the little twangy part!!!! Needless to say I was pissing blood everywhere.

Anyway after waiting for the blood to stop I got some. And it was ok.

Hope that cheers you up

lol thats so fucking funneh .. is it true ?:p

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Pissing uni got two 7's and an 8. When the pass mark was 9. Fuckers, fuck fuckers.

Anyway any one got stories of when they were really close to something but, we like a millimeter away, but then succeeded in the end.

It would really cheer me up

Dumbass

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Conchabar said:
lol thats so fucking funneh .. is it true ?:p

Aye it is. kinda spoilt sex for a while as it kept reoccuring during sex but once you got past the initial tear it aint to bad.

Life go's on I guess. It was worth the pain tho the chick is a Hottie.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I either pass or fail with flying colours. Depends how much I care about the subject!

...not really a great attitude to take towards work, I guess! :D

lol- same here

But I picked a school so easy I pass without liking the subjects (ie, doing any homework) and still gives me the option to go do the study I want next year :x

Poor brynn :p

edit- and calean, omg =/ can feel the pain just reading it :x

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Passing grade was 60% and I got a 59.6% :(

The school "arranged" it so I didn't have that teacher the next year. Very smart of them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom