Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Thought Magon was from spain hence the language problem, even so, strange post. Kinda waiting for elbeeks comment written in my sig.

:twak:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
You are like "us" as if thats a bad thing? Could be a lot worse. You try and distence yourself to the fact..but you are still here on 7pm on boxing day posting on an internet forum about a Role playing game.
Most of what I write isn't actually about DAoC though. And I am doing other stuff besides posting on this forum.

Gamah

Banned
Ame said:
Most of what I write isn't actually about DAoC though. And I am doing other stuff besides posting on this forum.

so what? you're still here, not conforming to what you define as socialy acceptable.

Wow you're doing other stuff? You're not out with friends, seeing a girlfriend or in a socail enviroment. No my bet is you in your room, talking on MSN about how you hate geeks and your so different to society would be my guess. Well congratulations, you're like every other moody teenager in exsistence..wnat more attention?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i just ate a whole tube of salt and viniger pringles in 5 minutes!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
so what? you're still here, not conforming to what you define as socialy acceptable.

Wow you're doing other stuff? You're not out with friends, seeing a girlfriend or in a socail enviroment. No my bet is you in your room, talking on MSN about how you hate geeks and your so different to society would be my guess. Well congratulations, you're like every other moody teenager in exsistence..wnat more attention?
I'm in my living room, watching movies with my family from a holiday to Florida we had two years ago.

Yes MSN is open, but no conservations are.

And yes please, gimme more of your _wonderful_ _useful_ _needed_ attention.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
jolt said:
i lost count of score :( anyone still got it?

I haven't kept the score too well, but I can safely state that common sense still has 0 points :(

Gamah

Banned
Ame said:
I'm in my living room, watching movies with my family from a holiday to Florida we had two years ago.

Yes MSN is open, but no conservations are.

And yes please, gimme more of your _wonderful_ _useful_ _needed_ attention.

I don't care, anyway gotta go now have fun coolster!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Vintersorg said:
I haven't kept the score too well, but I can safely state that common sense still has 0 points :(
Someone else who is incompetant of knowing that words have many definitions, and despite me saying the definition of the word "cool" I was using, didn't pick up on it.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:

But wait a minute i thought you were 19 ? which means you are also a teenager = 19 teen = teen ager ? wnat ? to many coco pops son .

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Ame said:
Someone else who is incompetant of knowing that words have many definitions, and despite me saying the definition of the word "cool" I was using, didn't pick up on it.
You are a fucking dickhead, define it any way you like m8er, you will be one still tho!

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i just ate a whole tube of salt and viniger pringles in 5 minutes!

weakling, undying can get through 5 tubes of barbeque in that time !

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:

Why should I have picked up on it?
As far as I can see, I hadn't said anything yet at that part of the conversation.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
You are a fucking dickhead, define it any way you like m8er, you will be one still tho!
Touchy.

I was just merely saying that Gamah calling me a "coolster" was incorrect because I even said I wasn't one. And for him to use that as an insult (since it was sarcasm) was stupid.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
What was the original subject of this post again?
We seem to have drifted off a bit :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Vintersorg said:
Why should I have picked up on it?
As far as I can see, I hadn't said anything yet at that part of the conversation.
My mistake. Was ment to quick-quote Gamah's reply. Must have clicked yours by accident.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Vintersorg said:
What was the original subject of this post again?
We seem to have drifted off a bit :)
Magon just said "fuck", so there was no original subject. We slowly progressed from idiots making fun of him (or her), and then to feeling some sympathy, to a flame debate.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
My mistake. Was ment to quick-quote Gamah's reply. Must have clicked yours by accident.

kk.
I was worried I had actually accidentally (sp.?) insulted someone.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
do you really think arguing on fh makes you look different from anyone else here? :)

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Ame said:
Magon just said "fuck", so there was no original subject. We slowly progressed from idiots making fun of him (or her), and then to feeling some sympathy, to a flame debate.
You remind me of Jupitus, and a teach from my old school that goes by the nickname "Hitler".
And no, that is not a compliment.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
do you really think arguing on fh makes you look different from anyone else here? :)
No, but it makes me happier.

MaCaBr3

Banned
attention_whore.jpg

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
You remind me of Jupitus, and a teach from my old school that goes by the nickname "Hitler".
And no, that is not a compliment.
Wonder which is worse. Being compared to Hitler, or Jupitus.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Arguing on fh makes you happy? Nice mixture of bitterness and happiness :p
Arguing in general. I don't particularly care through which medium.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
Arguing on fh makes you happy? Nice mixture of bitterness and happiness :p

Since I'm wasting my time at work atm, I can safely say that seeing other people argue on FH makes me happy :)

only 9 minutes to go, before I can go home though.

This thread made my boring evening pass way faster

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Arguing in general. I don't particularly care through which medium.

I get the idea you like arguing because life made you bitter, but you say arguing makes you happy. Hmmm :p

And ye, reading fh is entertaining, but often I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at the stuff people write.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I get the idea you like arguing because life made you bitter, but you say arguing makes you happy. Hmmm :p

And ye, reading fh is entertaining, but often I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at the stuff people write.
Life hasn't made me bitter. The people I meet in life make me bitter. So argueing against those that makes me bitter makes me happier.

If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom