Impressed Fuck you, you bastard arse...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
...is what my mother just said to me when I made her clean her teeth before going to bed!

What uncharacteristically hilarious (or cuttingly mean) shit have family or friends said to you when they're either ill, worse for wear or otherwise not themselves?

Or failing those fun experiences - what's the worst thing someone has ever said to you?
:)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
No one I know as ever put me on the spot like that. Hope things work out mate :(

ileks

Part of the furniture
I once saw my 5 year old cousin call his mum a slimy minge because he couldn't have an ice cream. The whole family was shocked. God knows where he heard that :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That's shit, but to cheer you up, when I was 5-6, I once went to my *posh* aunties Christmas shin-dig, whole extended family was there, I casually strolled in and as it got quiet I shouted as loud as I could 'HELLO YOU FUCKERS' this is reminded to me by the other aunty every Christmas who still finds it hilarious.

Posh family were not impressed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No one I know as ever put me on the spot like that.
Actually, I figured she must have done some scientific experiement on my personality and she was just delivering the objective results :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh maybe it IS all one big experiment! do you always see the same van parked outside your house? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can't say i remember the last time i was insulted, half hearted or fullblown. Certainly never by family.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Last week my mum asked if she could see my willy, totally serious (she has dementia) without any humour.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Show of willy?

NSFW.

14b16fb802d095dee93590d0557ad0dc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom