Rant Fuck EA

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
that link has nothing to do with my problem anyway, hes completly off track and ive stopped discussing with him

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
that link has nothing to do with my problem anyway, hes completly off track and ive stopped discussing with him

Can you now use EU cards on the US server?

Yes.

Could you do that 2 days ago?

No

Did your post appear whilst a billing overhaul to resolve that issue was in progress?

Yes

Did my link appear on the Herald?

Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!

Is it relevant?

Yes...because it clearly states EU cards are for EU only servers....but you bought an EU time card anyway.Somthing that was discussed in plenty of forums aside from being discussed by mythic. Eu cards didnt work on US and vice versa till today!

But yeah...keep posting pointless unfounded rants. Blame Mythic / EA all you like..It wont change the fact that all you had to do was wait till today and it would work!

Now whos relevant?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
But yeah...keep posting pointless unfounded rants. Blame Mythic / EA all you like..It wont change the fact that all you had to do was wait till today and it would work!

That's not the point...

At the time they did not work, at the time you could not buy the US cards as there was an auto-redirect to the EU cards, which looks identical. It has since changed, probably because people like Huntingdons informed Mythic of the problem whether through this thread or email.

None of the above information was made available by Mythic and no solution had been put forward. Most people tend not to go searching on 3rd party websites for their official information, certainly not sites that have a history of malware infected pages. People with any sense don't just sit there and hope a solution falls from the sky, they seek an answer, i.e. a bit like this thread.

Mythic have since resolved the issue by making the EU cards usable on the US subscriptions system.

Now stop trolling, its making you appear simple.

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
None of the above information was made available by Mythic and no solution had been put forward.

Read the herald..its all there and has allways been there so dont claim "the no solution" card since as originally said, they where in effect two seperate systems at time of purchase of cards! Not my fault if you are too stupid to find your own arse with both hands and a road map!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
er no it hasn't.

The US site which listed the US cards had an auto re-direct. If you put a US card in your basket their system substituted this for an EU time card through the localisation. You could in no way buy a US time card as it automatically changed it to EU.

Not sure which part of this you don't understand. I can see you are struggling but I am unsure of how else to explain it in even the most basic of English but I will have a go.

You buy what you think is US card on the US website.
It automatically changes this to an EU card thorough EA localisation.
The EU card didn't work on the US site.
They have since changed this (after the original post in this thread)
It now works (long after this thread was created)

Unless you were visiting the US site through a proxy there was no way of buying US time cards as it automatically re-directed the customer to the EU/AUS site.

In the words of the meerkat, simples?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom