Fuck china right up the arse

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
As it turns out, the people responsible have been suspended pending an investigation and it is illegal to abort a pregnancy after 6 months.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-18453995

While I agree that China can appear backward and even barbaric by our standards, they do seem to be changing for the better, driven by public attitude.

I watched a documentary the other day about capital punishment and that covered the fact that China are openly working towards cutting back the death penalty whereas countries like America are not.

They seem to be undergoing a cultural revolution over there, which can only be a good thing.

rynnor

Rockhound
How about forcible sterilisation eh? Ain't no fucker coming near my balls regardless of any policy - democratic or communist or sky-fairy. I'd kill them without the slightest pang of concience.

21,000 estimated forced sterilizations in Sweden when they were big on Eugenics - only repealed in 1974.

Sweden still has forced sterilization for transgender people...

Aada

Part of the furniture
The whole thing is just disgusting, i haven't seen the photo and tbh i don't want to see a 7month baby that has been aborted, the mother must be a total wreck.

She won't be able to do anything about it either because she will be threatened to keep her mouth shut by the Chink authorities or face execution.

rynnor

Rockhound
She won't be able to do anything about it either because she will be threatened to keep her mouth shut by the Chink authorities or face execution.

She doesnt seem to be keeping silent out of fear to me - how do you think we know about it?

Everz

FH is my second home
As it turns out, the people responsible have been suspended pending an investigation and it is illegal to abort a pregnancy after 6 months.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-18453995

While I agree that China can appear backward and even barbaric by our standards, they do seem to be changing for the better, driven by public attitude.

I watched a documentary the other day about capital punishment and that covered the fact that China are openly working towards cutting back the death penalty whereas countries like America are not.

They seem to be undergoing a cultural revolution over there, which can only be a good thing.

Lots of parts of the South still think the Civil War is going, I've never known such a time warp as when I was down there, and it'll never change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom