Fuck china right up the arse

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
yes its a bad thing to do ....

but there has to be some curb to the human population explosion in the not too distant future.

Not saying they should do this ... right policy (1 kid per couple) wrong way to achieve it .

soze

I am a FH squatter
A girl I went to school with works as a midwife out there they take women in and charge $10k to hide them while they give birth. It is mainly women who are having the wrong sex baby and want it off the record to try again.

rynnor

Rockhound
The fine is for having a second child - if you dont pay it you have to have an abortion - to get to 7 months presumably she concealed her pregnancy?

Without the one child policy China's population would be a great deal larger now - we are lucky enough to live in a country without real population pressures - if not for immigration we would be static or even shrinking so its difficult for us to understand real population pressures.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes yes, bad, awful and all those words, but honestly if you know 1 is the limit; condom?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
All of that is pure horseshit tho? it was 7 months old, it could have lived :l why not give it up for foreign adoption as opposed to killing it? fucking backwards cunts, surprised they haven't started eating babies yet, the cunts eat everything else.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think you've gone a bit too daily mail now - we carry out abortions at about the same age in this country before you get too far on your high horse.

People in the uk abort if they dont think its going to look perfect - which is worse?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
China is about the only country addressing overpopulation with a realistic policy.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think you've gone a bit too daily mail now - we carry out abortions at about the same age in this country before you get too far on your high horse.

People in the uk abort if they dont think its going to look perfect - which is worse?

Wow that is completely different to being RESTRAINED and forced to have your 7 month healthy baby aborted.

You have that so wrong, unbelievable.

For those of us that live in a country of democracy we should appreciate that even more because this communism at it's darkest.

rynnor

Rockhound
But one abortion is an attempt to prevent unsustainable population growth - the other because the baby wont look 'perfect' - one of these reasons is frivolous - in both cases a potentially viable fouetus is aborted.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*looks at thread*

This is going to all the wrong places in all the right ways, think i'll leave now ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
rynnor said:
But one abortion is an attempt to prevent unsustainable population growth - the other because the baby wont look 'perfect' - one of these reasons is frivolous - in both cases a potentially viable fouetus is aborted.

I doubt many people abort because of looks. I would suspect that you are trying to pass of serious disabilities as an aesthetic issue which it is not.

rynnor

Rockhound
I doubt many people abort because of looks. I would suspect that you are trying to pass of serious disabilities as an aesthetic issue which it is not.

cleft palate.

Aada

Part of the furniture

You totally miss the point, I'll put it in another way.

Rape or consenting to sex?

I'll leave it at that.

soze

I am a FH squatter
rynnor said:
cleft palate.

Can you show me where our Government support abortions based on a cleft palate and nothing else?

rynnor

Rockhound
You totally miss the point, I'll put it in another way.

Rape or consenting to sex?

I'll leave it at that.

Typically emotive but ridiculous comparison used by people dodging the real issue.

If contraception didnt exist then it would be a different matter but if you live in a country that has a population limit policy and you break it surely thats a voluntary illegal act?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
China is about the only country addressing overpopulation with a realistic policy.

Oh that makes everything ok then, lets all go out and murder a child because the worlds getting overpopulated.

China are nearing 1.5 billion and that's if they aren't there already, enforcing such laws has become necessity for them, it still doesn't excuse what they've done here - it was wrong and there is no excuse or law on this earth that makes it right, they've taken life away from a child because some pencil pushing fuck pointed the finger and said it had to go.... why not kill off old people instead? using Chinese logic why keep those crooked old bastards around to fucking hinder the country even more due to being useless.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Contraceptives are always 100% effective...right? Abortion is an easy option for everyone too!

Oh wait.

soze

I am a FH squatter

rynnor

Rockhound
Well vain pricks choosing to have an abortion does not make the country worse than a country that forces an abortions. While the individuals are cretinous cunts it is in a different league to forced government abortions.

I'm not sure about that tbh - as I said at least the Chinese case had a purpose that benefits that society - the UK cases are in that sense more shocking but for some reason its easier to paint a bunch of foreigners as 'evil' than for us to look at our own society objectively.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm not sure about that tbh - as I said at least the Chinese case had a purpose that benefits that society - the UK cases are in that sense more shocking but for some reason its easier to paint a bunch of foreigners as 'evil' than for us to look at our own society objectively.
A few idiots do not reflect on our whole society. If this became socially acceptable or some option you could pick on the NHS then I would agree with you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
All of that is pure horseshit tho? it was 7 months old, it could have lived :l why not give it up for foreign adoption as opposed to killing it? fucking backwards cunts, surprised they haven't started eating babies yet, the cunts eat everything else.

The cunts eat everything else? Really?

Fucking hell, don't judge people using this country as a basis.

You sound like you write for the mail. I'm not commenting on the article, or the forced abortion, just your small minded view.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The cunts eat everything else? Really?

Fucking hell, don't judge people using this country as a basis.

You sound like you write for the mail. I'm not commenting on the article, or the forced abortion, just your small minded view.

oh get off your high horse mr perfect.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
"Anything that walks, swims, crawls, or flies with its back to heaven is edible." Chinese proverb.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Even China admits its in the wrong on this one

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-forced-abortion/story-e6frg6so-1226396236075 - Alternative link for people not wanting to goto the DM.

"CHINESE authorities have apologised to a woman forced to abort seven months into her pregnancy, several days after her plight came to light when images of her baby's corpse were posted online.
Rights groups have blamed authorities in north China's Shaanxi province for forcing Feng Jianmei, 27, to abort on June 2 because she failed to pay a hefty fine for exceeding China's strict "one-child" population control policy.
Several officials have been suspended, the state Xinhua news agency said, including the director of Zhenping county's family planning bureau. Those found responsible will be sacked, the report said.
"This is a serious violation of the National Population and Family Planning Commission's policies, jeopardises the population control work and has caused uneasiness in society," the provincial government said on its website.
Chinese web users have reacted in anger to the abortion, with one comparing it to acts perpetrated by "Japanese devils and Nazis", after photos online showed Ms Feng lying on a hospital bed next to the blood-smeared body of her baby." <--- Total human and acceptable right ECA?

Everz

FH is my second home
It's an understandable policy, I guess. Though being told that would devastating.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
the british empire have partaken in much worse attrosities in the last 500 years...

Slavery and slave transportation to name but one.

To allow a country its own mistakes is small minded.

We learned from ours others may learn from theirs in time.

A human life isnt sacred as everyone would have you believe its the same as the life of a cow or a chicken were they they dominant spiecies..

We are a plague on the planet that need controlling

and any regious arguments are moot becuase its all a fairy tale .. as blood should know from his D3 forum plastings.

Its just that we are bought up to say all human life should be kept at any cost .. and tbh we need to change that to survive long term on this planet

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People are obvious trolls here, or they've lost their humanity.

Lets take out the "china", take out the "population control" and put it in very simple terms: Woman was assaulted and her baby forcibly aborted.

How about forcible sterilisation eh? Ain't no fucker coming near my balls regardless of any policy - democratic or communist or sky-fairy. I'd kill them without the slightest pang of concience.

Edit:
Slavery and slave transportation to name but one.

Forcible abortion is right up there with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom