fscking wannadoo

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I officially hate wannadoo with a passion unsupassed in the entireity of mankind.

They are by far the biggest cowboys in a whole line of cowboy isps in existance..

yet again I am having to rebuild my chairmans laptop due to the propriatry connection software they install.....

and what's worse I'm trying to troubleshoot it but my grasp of geek speak in french is somewhat lacking...

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ask the new GOA rep dude for help! He's uber! He can do anything!

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I officially hate wannadoo with a passion unsupassed in the entireity of mankind.

They are by far the biggest cowboys in a whole line of cowboy isps in existance..

Try AOL and you will love wanadoo
or try skynet (belgium isp), idiots changed my mailserver and mail password and emailed me the new settings + password AFTER they changed them.
then when I called support they wouldnt tell me the new password over the telephone and mailed it again to me. Took me 3 days 2 sacreficed goats and countless hours of anger management to get the info

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
OMG WONADOO WHINE, seriously that is the first wonadoo whine i've seen...ever...and yes aol is crap

Flesh

Banned
AOL is the spawn of satan, they install their little minions absolute everywhere on your computer in every file and every sub-file, and make sure you can never use another isp ever. :(

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
Try AOL and you will love wanadoo
or try skynet (belgium isp), idiots changed my mailserver and mail password and emailed me the new settings + password AFTER they changed them.
then when I called support they wouldnt tell me the new password over the telephone and mailed it again to me. Took me 3 days 2 sacreficed goats and countless hours of anger management to get the info

Well, at least their helpdesk has people that are smart enough to have a basic conversation with, something that is hardly even possible with Telenet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom