FS2004 awesome :)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Well as the topic says this small flight from Alicate to Heathrow while having a few beers :)

Flight time 3 and a 1/2 hours... Loads of drinking time :)

Waiting for clearance....
1.jpg

And were away, gear up crate of lager open away we go ....
2.jpg

Get on course and kick in the auto pilot !!!
3.jpg

Four pics of the planein its glory.... Time for anpother beer :)
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Ok this one made me spill my beer :(
8.jpg

Well i was not happy when i saw that heathrow was under fog and my eayes were starting to see double as it is :( (Concentrate LP)
9.jpg

Lined up and incoming !!
11.jpg

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Nearly there !
12.jpg

And relax || TOUCHDOWN || !!! :)
13.jpg

BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE !!!!
14.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the images all comments welcome :)

PS: Do not drink and fly its silly. Im on a computer im only endangering myself !!

Ok were is my beer :)

Have a good one peeps :)

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
ow do you play FS? with what controls, I mean... and is it fairly easy or not? I remember crashing all the time, the last time I played FS...

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
FS rocks for the helicopters! Other than that.......erm.......no

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Joystick and keyboard. Its not hard when you get into it but at the beginning it can be a bit tricky.

MikeyBear

Loyal Freddie
L_Plates said:
Joystick and keyboard. Its not hard when you get into it but at the beginning it can be a bit tricky.

Can be a tough one to learn if you're not used to sims but as long as U start in the smaller Cessnas etc. and work up it's very rewarding.

Nice screenies btw, cant run 2004 here sadly my PC doesnt have the raw umph needed so i'm 2002'ing still atm.

weevil

Fledgling Freddie
fkin sort it out mikeybear i want a good trip from u, iceland to australia will do for u i think, in a fkin massive airbus

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
/me has creamed over screenies :)

They flight time is a little dissapointing tho I did Leeds - Alicante in 2h45mins in Dec which is the longest I have ever done to Alicante. The shortest was 1h55min :)

Anyway, I have FS2002 and those planes with the Thomas Cook on, they part of FS2004 or they skins you put on? Thanks :)

Also I got a Saitek Cyborg from Santa would that be OK for FS?

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Can you shoot stuff? Can you turn or fly under bridges?

Sometimes I sit in my car for 9 hours and pretend I'm on a bus to Edinburgh.

:(

MikeyBear

Loyal Freddie
Darthshearer said:

They flight time is a little dissapointing tho I did Leeds - Alicante in 2h45mins in Dec which is the longest I have ever done to Alicante. The shortest was 1h55min :)

Anyway, I have FS2002 and those planes with the Thomas Cook on, they part of FS2004 or they skins you put on? Thanks :)

Cyborg should do the job Darth, as for the planes they're 3rd party I think (either freebs or commercial). There's some amazing quality free addons - check out avsim.com or flightsim.com.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks Mikey :) Will have a gander at that. Also L Plates the FS2004 you are playing. Is that the centurary of flight one?

MikeyBear

Loyal Freddie
weevil said:
fkin sort it out mikeybear i want a good trip from u, iceland to australia will do for u i think, in a fkin massive airbus

My flight round the world and London to Florida in real time not enough for ya huh? ....fs ;)

I tend to do smaller "hops" these days. Been getting to grips with the really big tin (747's etc.) so i'm mostly practising landings and navigation in that right now (just the default 747 btw, the commercial addon ones are waaaaay too complicated for me).

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
I've found the best site to be www.flightsim.com (as someones already mentioned), you have to register, but the downloads are free. Some really decent planes, and a huge database of scenery, missions, planes, helicopters etc.

Embattle

FH is my second home
MikeyBear said:
Well said Weev :)

Says the man who can't hit a tower block with a tank shell while only 10 feet away :p

I like the idea of FS but just couldn't bring myself round to playing a game where my computer simulates another computer flying a plane.

MikeyBear

Loyal Freddie
Embattle said:
Says the man who can't hit a tower block with a tank shell while only 10 feet away :p

I like the idea of FS but just couldn't bring myself round to playing a game where my computer simulates another computer flying a plane.

I could SO hit a tower block with a tank shell ffs (the tank has auto turret guidance and laser range finding right?)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Darthshearer said:

They are skins have a look at www.fsplanet.com

And your joystick will be fine :)

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Summo said:
Can you shoot stuff? Can you turn or fly under bridges?

Sometimes I sit in my car for 9 hours and pretend I'm on a bus to Edinburgh.

:(

Well im a twat for trying

:p

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Darthshearer said:
Thanks Mikey :) Will have a gander at that. Also L Plates the FS2004 you are playing. Is that the centurary of flight one?

Yes its the century of flight one :)

Well worth the money IMO.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
It wasnt a theme. The wallpaper was from http://www.wincustomize.com

Also the object bar was from the same place. was a while ago but should still be on there.

PS: Sorry about the red x's but i deleted the images a while ago :/

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
FS rocks - both 2002 and 2004. I used 2002 when I went for my PPL (Private Pilots License) and when i have enough cash for CPL (Commercial Pilots License) ill use FS2004 to rack up some virtual hours before attempting the real thing. Wish I could download a Barron 8/12 seater - cause i think ill be doing my CPL on that rig.

Hats off to the developers on that one - really spot on

/wave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom