XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Whats your favorite frozen pizza!? discuss

I like the pizza express ones :clap:

im hungry..

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
As long as it's edible, who cares.

Ok, its gotta have pepperoni and triple cheese.
And NO PINEAPPLE (philistines).

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Had one of those McCain pizzas yesterday with ham and mushrooms. After I added some peppers and onions it was pretty good :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Freschetta ones, has to be the Peperroni that does it for me :worthy:
But any Freschetta ones are tastey ;)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Discovered a killa pizza joint last week in Glebe (St.Johns Rd), unassuming little place but oh man!!
Ordered a pizza with Italian sausage, sundried tomato, mushrooms and added my own touch, pesto ~drools~
Was a taste sensation tbh :D

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Pizza Grandiosa, can be eaten both frozen and ~warm/hot, best pizza in ze whole world, uc m8s? ;p

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Oh crap you said frozen pizza :/

Ummmm They do an OK one in Austria...I forget the name now. 2 subs in a box with cherry tomatoes, pesto (yer I have a thing for pesto) and cheese & sauce ofc.

McCain an all those brands suck pretty much but..frozen pizza is frozen pizza..if I was desperate it all tastes good. Secret is always add some extra cheese :)

Egor

Fledgling Freddie
Got this one over in the states...deep pan pie with, like, mozzarella cheese, olives, sausage and peppers in the midde and a tomatoe paste on top with a sprinkle of more cheese! Fucking rocks! Takes 50 mins to cook though which is kinda shitty.

Other than that, most frozen pizzas are pretty crap. Buy the real deal...so much more worth it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom