Frontlines Group, Wednesday 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET, 20:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
This one's an instance right? From what I saw it has some really nice drops, and I would be interested to get a particular bracer that drops there (the one with 7str and 7dex cap). Any interest to form up a balanced group to give it a go?

If so, sign in please
PB: Manouli (me)
Druid (fop): Kouna (to be confirmed)
Druid:
PB/Ani:
Hero (50 Shield):
Hero/BM/Champ:
Warden:
Bard:

As I've never tried it and don't know what's there, any thoughts/opinions are welcome

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
Torvus hero signing up gear (he has 50 shield but not 50 weps, so if you wanted a guard bot hes your man.) :cheers:

Lisaliten

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up for Warden, CarniX, looking for Cloak of Insanity. Narg the Insane in frontline drops it :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
The mob your after, possessed spirit isn't in the instance, he's in a chamber in the nyth tunnels, our guild groups wiped on getting to him, lots of crazy purp agro that re-pops very fast.
The warlord alpha bracer you are after drops in frontlines, but no-one seems to know where exactly, it's stats were posted on VN, but the poster didn't say where it dropped. The poss spirit drops the rapture neckie, dreadstalker jewel and forest-stalker belt amoung other things. If you die on that mob the encounter becomes bugged and you can't complete it.

Best person to ask is censi, I think he's done the enc quite a few times.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
can come with any class i have (ani, mana ment, champ prolly most pve friendly)

champ r5 > mobs :D :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Something came up and I'm not going to able to make it on Wednesday. I'll try to organise something for another day, but kind of unsure how things will go with my current rl scedule.

weekdays just :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom