Frontiers

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
imo its a nice change, no reason for pbaoe to go through doors :)

And with the new keeps etc, its mabey not even nesseary to use it you got boiling oil etc! :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I hope it isnt just keeps, it should be in effect throughout the new frontiers, in the ruins, towers and stuff as well.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Think that applys to AEing the doors as well? Still, this Frontiers crap looks so cool it might actually make me want to ArrVeeArr! Surely thats not natural? :D

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
cant wait till that comes out! rvr has needed some new ideas and areas for a long time, just hope its out soon :clap:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Not that horrible tbh (thinks about +25% cast speed) :>

Pitspawn

Fledgling Freddie
"Walls will be able to be attacked and destroyed, not just doors."

o_O

btw, the keep changing its structure at different levels is such a wicked idea, givfgivfgivf :D

"However, all area affect spells will not affect anyone that is under a roof, in much the same manner that the archer skills volley and catapult were implemented."

o_O

Yay, can hide from volley spam now :>

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
How does this work for trebs?
Never mind, found it allready i think :)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
I think the PBAE change will be a huge improvement in RvR. It will allow groups to continue to use it as they always have in open RvR, while preventing people from abusing it to farm RP's at Milegates and Keeps. The intent is purely to prevent someone from being attacked by someone they can't see and to ensure that if someone is attacking you, you at least have an opportunity to target and interrupt them.

I'm really looking forward to the keep changes too. As a Merc, theres not a lot for me to do in keep warfare other than use siege weapons and guard a caster to protect them from archers etc. Normally I end up building and using rams on doors, so the opportunity to play with catapults and collapse whole sections of keep wall really appeals to me and adds a whole new depth to keep warfare. It will now be possible to siege a keep from multiple directions, spreading the enemies defence along a number of walls rather than having your entire assault force gathered around the door.

I can't wait to find out what improvements are going to be made to the frontier transportation and realm abilities. I only hope that they show as much promise as the developments they have given us a glimpse of so far...

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
ok, good change. :( <grumble@no more 15+man crau death spam farmage>

but honestly, this isn't "needed" but it is a good idea. scout LoS got changed, so this should also

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Cant w8 for frontiers .. hope it makes up for how much TOA is gonna suck

nol

Fledgling Freddie
um, gonna make defending against 100+ bored albs much more difficult, so I can see why people are excited.

syn

Regular Freddie
my posted it on 14th, befoe i realise that i post in old thread - You still can't differentiate between dates? :drink: :drink:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
my posted it on 14th, befoe i realise that i post in old thread - You still can't differentiate between dates? :drink: :drink:

Probably wouldn't be much to ask you BUT next time look at you fucking calendar before looking at any FH threads.

delete

Can't get enough of FH
arent there any moderators on this board?
someone should ban this idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom