Frontiers - The RvR expansion...

A

Aule Valar

a mainly fc fg i was in was attacked by 19 hib stealthers in odins once
luwi rain!

O

Ozands

great now albs will have one more advantage with thei minstrel in stealthwar, they will get to other zones faster :(

T

Thamiles

Originally posted by Aloca
Like radar?

Probably going to make it easier for other grps to "add" in a other fight....

I think they will build in a huge mg zone for all stealthers to camp.

O

old.Ashgen

Why can't the children ...

Why can't you kids just stop moaning for God's sake?

It's a game and I am sick of reading threads that appeared to be good debating threads and seeing them hijacked by whining stealther school kids.

Maybe there should be a stealther only frontier where only RR4 stealthers could go and cannot group, that way there would no blue con killing, not zerging of solo players, and even if there was we wouldn't give a damn as you would have your own little world to cry in.

Sorry for the rant but appears the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

It's appears to be a nice add on, and confronts lots of issues you whiners have been whining about for months, yet you still whine...

SHUT UP and let the people who play the game for fun, and not as a substitute for real life, have some place to rationally and calmly discuss issues.

Phew...

Regards

Ash

PS ... is that classed as a whine or rant ... please discuss ;)

T

treaza

Man The cannons!

:mgwhore2::mgwhore:

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by PJS
nah US release date will magically coincide with a competitors launch date :p

hehe yes i thought this, i can see it hitting about a week or 2 before WoW launches as its basically whats fucking up daoc so much and could really bring a new lease of life to teh game if done well

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Aule Valar
a mainly fc fg i was in was attacked by 19 hib stealthers in odins once
luwi rain!

This 1 time, at band camp...

J

jox

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
wow!
when you see a ship full of invisible people, youll know its not a magic ghost ship, its the 3fgs of infils that camp amg on their way to emain ;/

:lol:

Q

quinthar

I found some more information that Albs are gonna get new Insta spells with the release of this.

Insta Claustrophobia 2700 range "Makes NME jump into shark infested waters, and everybody knows savages cant swim)

Insta Scurvy 5000 range "Makes savages turn on their realm mates" Duration = as long as it takes

Apparently these are to bring savages into line within RVR.

D

duact

I found out that confusion spells now will affect the albzerg so that they suicide at mtk

Users who are viewing this thread