Frontiers Information: How to find RvR in the Frontiers!

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Semi-Radar? :( I sense strong add's from this point onwards.

They say it will show battles (not all fights), but dont stand how huge battles it will show. So it might not show fg vs fg fights, but higher numbers. Just wait and see before you whine...

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
dammit you stole my line, i was just gonna say that :( it sound exactly like planetside system with supply-lines and spawn. ohh and towers around the main complex is in planetside to ;)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
But, oh so much more brilliant then Planetside.
Woohoo! Im really looking forward to this!

I hope they show battles with more then 25ish people on map.
Meaning a mini grp and a few stealthers are free to add before all the realms are inc.

No matter though, I will be great!

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
"Player controlled boats - more on these when we release more information about boats in New Frontiers."

I r going to be a pirate!21123

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
The RvR Dungeon is going to be extemely important with the new frontier, given the proximity of the entrances/exits to both relic keeps.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Yep, was expecting the Planetside method for transport. Very good thing to see. Also more reason to own keeps now, which will get people out of doors to help with keep takes and defences. Teleporting to friendly keeps will mean defenders can get there very fast, but with attackers being able to get there reasonably fast too, it should mean some rather awesome epic level battles :)

The map system looks really promising.

Some rather excellent changes on the way :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
At least this puts earth wizzies back in the frame. Shit compared to other specs in normal rvr they're only good for keep defense/raiding. When they removed logging out at keeps it pretty much stuffed it up unless you could get inside the keep that was under attack. This teleport system sounds very nice, least we don't have to worry about trying to spam the gate keeper trying to get in.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
If the 'supply line' is broken, you'll have to get in the old fashioned way. This means its to the attacker's advantage to interupt the flow to the keep they really want I guess or take out one of the three surrounding towers as fast as possible.

Lots of nice tactical options :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I get more impressed the more info that is released. If Mythic can deliver all this then i see no reason why DAoC wont live on for years to come :)

And it sounds awesome with all the new tactical options for sieges and relic raids. The map will also eleminate some of the advantage that radar-cheaters have atm. However, i believe it will also create more zergy warfare, which i dont mind that much (i like big battles), but im sure it will be very negative for the elite-guilds.

Also, once again i find myself thinking that all these new improvements, and the more zergy warfare to come, will need some truly amazing server landscape to work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom