frontier XP spots

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all, i wonder if any of you guys know a good XP spot for a lvl 35 chanter+32 bb ? it have to be near a tower/keep for the bonux XP

thx in advance.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Not really, I would settle for a mainland dungeon instead, exp bonus is almost as good and the repops are better. With your setup you could be focus pulling in CM or TC.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
or run instances, the repop is insta and you get nice bonus aswell and nobody will take your spot =)

Btw, asking on a public board for good frontier xp spots is no good idea, cause some lameass will always go there and kill the xp'ers. I found a good amount of nice spots where I've never been bothered, but I sure as hell won't tell anybody where these are cause I wanna stay in (one) piece there ( =)) ).

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
or run instances, the repop is insta and you get nice bonus aswell and nobody will take your spot =)

Btw, asking on a public board for good frontier xp spots is no good idea, cause some lameass will always go there and kill the xp'ers. I found a good amount of nice spots where I've never been bothered, but I sure as hell won't tell anybody where these are cause I wanna stay in (one) piece there ( =)) ).

you can pm me with the spots if you like ? :D

and i dont care if a alb or mid wanna kill me, if they are that desperate to earn 100-400 RP on me , they should really get a life. ;)

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
I wouldn't mind reading about more alb/mid xp spots :D but heh, no, I aint gonna advertise our own

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Try Mount Collory behind the relic gates in the safe area so you do not run the risk of being ganked. I know the darrigs are close enough to Scaithig to get bonus but these will be a bit high for you yet but there are other mobs in the safe zone that might be suitable. Also, try the Cruachan Gorge safe area as well.

Jomfru

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
Hi all, i wonder if any of you guys know a good XP spot for a lvl 35 chanter+32 bb ? it have to be near a tower/keep for the bonux XP

thx in advance.

close to DC tower3 theres a camp

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
infil pm me and we go XP together...my banshee is lvl 31 now so

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
thx for the feedback all, very appreciatet ;).

and dwali, i'll get in touch with you when i see you on ;) and we will figure out something.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Found a nice high lvl ants nest that would suit you, head outta DC along the safe side of the relic wall and keep going, after the bridge theres a nice anthill with lots of ants around the right lvl for you.

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
Found a nice high lvl ants nest that would suit you, head outta DC along the safe side of the relic wall and keep going, after the bridge theres a nice anthill with lots of ants around the right lvl for you.

Some of those con to a 50 as well so they are higher than the ones near DC

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Elricstormbringer said:
Some of those con to a 50 as well so they are higher than the ones near DC

yep they were oj-red to my lvl 35 anni, better than your average ant :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Boni said:

the ants doesnt give outpost bonus :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom