From Yog

H

Hatt

WE WANT YOG! WE WANT YOG! WE WANT YOG xd Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr GIVF PETITION TOO START COLLECTING MONEH FOR NEW PC FOR YOGLET! GIVF for only £20 a month you can help a young entrepreneur fight back against his disability?! just think u could givf £2 a month and givf some kid u DNT EVEN KNOW a fish and a celery stick! OR u can givf £20 to someone who you all love and wish too have by your side once more! i know you have it in your heart too givf this poor lad a chance too find his fish once more!

A

adari

[21:01:38] <Yog`> how do you spell entrupenure

=P

K

Kurik BHM

<[FC]Kurik> Yog: u can say Corporator too.

K

Kurik BHM

ye.. better send cash to the hypnotoad instead

E

Eggy

Don't send Dave cash. He still wanders the streets every night, bottle of Diamond White in one hand, Picture of Tilda in the other, longing for a small child with a Camelot addiction to wander past. Only then will he most likely rape this kiddy, take the keys to his tricylcle and peddle with glee towards the kiddies home. Upon entering, he will slip silently into the role of this child, playing camelot every night while the parents wonder how Damien got so bald, so quickly.

What the fuck have I been drinking.

V

vargen

what happend to Yog's PC? =P did it go kaboom, and thats the reason to why he stoped playing?

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Eggy
Don't send Dave cash. He still wanders the streets every night, bottle of Diamond White in one hand, Picture of Tilda in the other, longing for a small child with a Camelot addiction to wander past. Only then will he most likely rape this kiddy, take the keys to his tricylcle and peddle with glee towards the kiddies home. Upon entering, he will slip silently into the role of this child, playing camelot every night while the parents wonder how Damien got so bald, so quickly.

What the fuck have I been drinking.

So how much did you :puke: then.

K

katt!

Originally posted by vargen
what happend to Yog's PC? =P did it go kaboom, and thats the reason to why he stoped playing?

chocolate.jpg
mm-finger.jpg

S

'Shy

Awww bless, he wasn't to know it was the wrong hole!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Well he never got many bids on ebay, so i guess he never raised the cash for a new PC :)

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Hatt
WE WANT YOG! WE WANT YOG! WE WANT YOG xd Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr GIVF PETITION TOO START COLLECTING MONEH FOR NEW PC FOR YOGLET! GIVF for only £20 a month you can help a young entrepreneur fight back against his disability?! just think u could givf £2 a month and givf some kid u DNT EVEN KNOW a fish and a celery stick! OR u can givf £20 to someone who you all love and wish too have by your side once more! i know you have it in your heart too givf this poor lad a chance too find his fish once more!

Users who are viewing this thread