from VNboards = theory: Endless supply of gil from npcs....read on

J

Jaxal

"Well what if u do the necklace quest sooooooooooooooooo many times, that the riceballs cost 39 for example. I checked and they sell for 40 gil each to the same npc that sells em. So if i ever got my fame that high, i could buy tons and sell em back for more. And i could earn 50k every 3 minutes

would this work? I wouldnt mind doing that quest that many times if it meant endless gil. "

well, would it work or not? :p

F

Faeldawn

No idea, if i understand this right he is hoping to buy from and sell back to the same NPC to make a profit? Not sure if that would work, and as for making 50k in 3 minutes, well....

I do know that you can buy stuff from npc's and sell it on the bazarre for almost double what you paid for it and vice-versa :)

Made 20k doing this, just running around windurst buying and selling stuff, its easier that you think :)

Once i experimented with buying all of the mage kit for sub lvl 20 on auction, and putting it back on the bazarre slowly at double the price, guess what, i sold it all :)

J

Jaxal

yup u got it right :)

do alot of quests for very high fame, buy npc items very cheap, sell them again to the npc with profit

still not sure it would work tho :)

C

Cush

If you buy for 39 then sell for 40 you sure as hell aint gonna earn 50k in 3 min.

You earn 1gil buy/sell and rebuy timer is 3-5 sec.
That way you can buy things to profit on in one minute for 12-20 gil. But then you have to sell it back.
No timer for selling so you should be able to do that rather fast.

Still 50k in 3 minutes. Never.
More like 50 gil in 3 minutes.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Cush
If you buy for 39 then sell for 40 you sure as hell aint gonna earn 50k in 3 min.
It's just an example :) More expensive stuff drop in price too :)

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Kallio
yep, pretty nice idea
Shanae says: Hej liddul blue troll. Stop postfarming, you won't get Earther anyway xD

Users who are viewing this thread