Friendly Warning

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all :cheers:

Just a warning to say do not trade money with Elvohir/Kallina/Majes from server to server, once you give him/her your money on Alb/Excal he just logs and doesn't log on to Prydwen at all saying he has given you the money altho he hasn't at all.

thread is here: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=49908

He is in Knights 0f The Round Table (nothing against the guild, nice people) just to say what guild he is in and be curcious as it could be him as i odn't know all his characters names, he said his name on Hibernia/Prydwen is Moneybank, not sure on what his main names are on there, probably the same, hopefully will get my problem sorted out with this person, not sure if GOA can do anything about it as i did accept the trade but i didn't know this person was going to be a twat and just disapear.

/Jimmy (pissed off :( )

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I might be able to lend you some Plats on hib/pry, and you can return it when your richer. I haven't played hib/pry in a long while so dont know how much i have

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
I have 4 plats on hib pryd wich You can have for something semi usefull on alb excal.

Thx again for snakecharmer help :fluffle:

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, I think I did a transfer with this guy a few days ago. He seamed friendly enough, and I got my money on prydwen. Only a 3p trade though.

He used 2 different names though, never saw him online as Moneybank or Elvohir. Cannot remember his names 100% but something with eres??? (but they were both lvl 20). Shame about your plats, but also a warning to do these things, cause its surdenly not the first time I've heard of scammed trades among ppl.

Last thing is, I hope he didn't use a friends character, which he has access to, to scam u :(

Hope u get your money somehow....

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
I have 4 plats on hib pryd wich You can have for something semi usefull on alb excal.

Thx again for snakecharmer help :fluffle:

scorge said:
I might be able to lend you some Plats on hib/pry, and you can return it when your richer. I haven't played hib/pry in a long while so dont know how much i have

Nah its alright guys, don't really like to borrow money unless i know i can get it back to you quiet fast and i don't really have anything left on alb/excal as i sold most of it to trade it to hib/pry and that was last of my money, think i will go do some farming a bit on alb with necro, Thanks for offer tho.

Anyone know if anything can be done about this? like getting money back somehow or GOA doing something?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
What a gimp.

One thing is for sure, the reputation he had has just been flattened by his own n00bish ways.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Jimmyjr said:
Anyone know if anything can be done about this? like getting money back somehow or GOA doing something?

Not likely I'm afraid. Once you accept trade you are kinda fcuked.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Not likely I'm afraid. Once you accept trade you are kinda fcuked.
i would still RN it
btw wanna pl me with ur necro when u farm (i hope its servant)? can pay on here or on hib/pryd. :)
need help with 5-40 and can provide 47bb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom