Friendly troll seeks friendly family

Ucallme

Banned
Demrog said:
Hi all

As some of you will already know Purple Warriors has all but folded and the GM is now playing on the US servers almost exclusively.

This leaves me without a home and I crave some guild chat!

I am looking for a fairly relaxed and friendly guild that want to adopt my troll and my 2 kobolds into their ranks.

At the moment I am trying to concentrate on levelling my hunter and then will primarily be looking for RvR experience

If you have space send me a PM

Thanks for reading

Dem

If your still looking for the 'fairly relaxed and friendly' guild no need to look any further... Venom is the right place to be. So pm Amphrax/Ucallme and we'll have a chat :D

Amphrax
Ucallme

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the responses guys, you made a smelly troll smile :)

I joined White Rose yesterday afternoon and despite what some posters here might think, my first impressions were very good. Within minutes of joining I was invited with my ickle hunter to leech from a group in moderna.

Like any new thing it is kind of a trial period at the moment for both myself and the guild as one afternoons playing may not necessarily reflect the future but the people I talked to in game and on the guild forums are about as nice as I could hope for.

I can't see any reason why my time in WR would not work out, but if for some unfortunate reason it doesn't work I will keep the offers I received in mind.

Thanks again

Dem

P.S. If a mod does decide to close this thread I have no objections :)

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
zarbrina said:
Klan Nidstang is same size as White Rose
This is true.

WHITE ROSE
Guild RP: 20.358.729 RP
Guild LRP: 226.108 RP
Chars: 168
Active Chars: 121
Active Member: 57

KLAN NIDSTANG
Guild RP: 56.471.754 RP
Guild LRP: 1.502.011 RP
Chars: 199
Active Chars: 148
Active Member: 54

Difference being that KN is much more RvR active. :cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
So, I am intrigued; who is this "Edgar Frog" character who obviously has a chip on his shoulder the size of a small planet, and who feels the need to jump on a friendly thread purely with the intent of trying to tarnish the reputation of a specific guild? Seems quite childish to me.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
now...White Rose was, is and has been a very nice guild and i have known most of the current and ex GM's along time aswell as most of the older members. If you really think that bad of WR then you are a complete fool and just afraid of any confrontation by not saying who your char is.

so please just stop with the immature flames of a guild which is held highly by many people in this game and kindly fuck off.

thank you :D

p.s. mori smells and <hug> zarbie.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Edgar Frog said:
Thank you for clearing up the matter, I feel quite enlightened from your incredibly subjective wisdom.

I really liked your first objective post, I understand that you had ample of data and examples to draw the non subjective conclusions you made. Nothing beats a good, solid post like yours. :worthy:

Armarda

Fledgling Freddie
"From what I remember of Midgard"

Tidus call u a wanker as he kicked from the guild?

Not a bad judge of character is he..

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Wr

...high ratio of teachers in guild...
...and students. Personally I wouldn't leave WR - except in a girly huff over some dispute or other, and then only temporarily. All I will say is that almost every time I log on there's new players wanting to join. The GM run a cool site and a cool Guild. And...we are multi-national. The people who leave (and there are one or two) have done so imo because they find that they can't obtain the big Frog in a small pond status soon enough for their ambitions. GL to them - but I like it where I am.
I sign myself as a much younger female version of :

Victor Meldrew

Somebody musta told them I was doin' fine... Dylan

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
white rose is great but has crappy gm's :( especially that moriath gimp. He useless and just sits on his arse all day!

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and the ignore function of these boards is great!
Can highly recommend it :)

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Wonder if people are like this in real life. Well I'm happay I don't have to meet them in person.

KN very good guild as far as I seen, during thes soon to be three years of gaming. Yes the do a heck of a lot more RvR than we do in WR, but then again if you joining new guild you are never bound to that forever, door swing both ways and noone can stop you from leaving. If the could..... well that would probably be against EULA and various other IRL laws.

Tough question: (keep it friendly)
Define alot of RvR, is it fg running around Emain and farming albs/hibs? Or could it be a lonley hunter R1L7 or something like that reporting in frontier movment with no chance of getting more than +200 RP "LEECHING!!!" of fg.

For last I'd like to know the ingame name of this wanker talking down on my guild, then I could atleast findhim and do /slap.

Thnx for the time and attention, cya all ingame.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Joohl said:
Wonder if people are like this in real life. Well I'm happay I don't have to meet them in person.

KN very good guild as far as I seen, during thes soon to be three years of gaming. Yes the do a heck of a lot more RvR than we do in WR, but then again if you joining new guild you are never bound to that forever, door swing both ways and noone can stop you from leaving. If the could..... well that would probably be against EULA and various other IRL laws.

Tough question: (keep it friendly)
Define alot of RvR, is it fg running around Emain and farming albs/hibs? Or could it be a lonley hunter R1L7 or something like that reporting in frontier movment with no chance of getting more than +200 RP "LEECHING!!!" of fg.

For last I'd like to know the ingame name of this wanker talking down on my guild, then I could atleast findhim and do /slap.

Thnx for the time and attention, cya all ingame.

his ingame name is moriath...sometimes on gralgair too.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
I have only fine things to say about White Rose, they were allways nice to me when i was a member of it.

/Megs

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
his ingame name is moriath...sometimes on gralgair too.

Nice twist there, did you even bother to read waht guild I belong to? It's down there in the signature, the little txt you can add to your posts. Now if you read that would you even think I'd be in same guild as Moriath if I sided with you on this issue. Read first, think about infomation you got, and then maby post. That is if you got anything of importance post here.

Still notice that we are on the personal abbuse level age here, so I try to climb down to your level of posting.
Here we go -->
DaggerElivager said:
Did you read Eddgar Frogs post on FH, he slandering WR guild so now I'm going to help him with that since it's fun to be an arse on FH forums.

Eddgar Frogg said:
Thnx m8, this realy helps alot now they will get a bad reputaion from this. May I also say this is the frist time I ever made a positive post on this forum. I now got 79posts with 75negative and 4neutral.

Now that wasn't so hard to do, shal we continue with the slander or do we stop here, you tell me I got way to mutch time to kill here.

Again thnx all for your time and attention.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
um lol i was joking. If u remember anything i was in White Rose for a long time and have known moriath for a very long time and am friends with him.

so get off your high horse m8y...it wasnt serious.

oh and changing my post to make it seem like i was being horrible...yeah nice one. and tbh i dont see need for you to be childish and resort to changing posts and threatening to have arguments with me lol. You need to calm down a bit and realise this be a game and that i have nothing but respect for moriath.

so once again if u really feel the need to start a fight for no reason then u can....but i think personally leave it and get a life.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
but you did twist my post around m8, anyway I was refering to who Eddgar Fred was ingame, but he an EX-Daoc player so mn him.

gues me bad Dagger sorry m8
:twak:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt twist your post m8y :) if people read entire thread they see like 3 times i slag off mori followed by a :p (which i forgot this time) and that i insulted edgar and love WR very much.

im not a malicious person nor will i ever be so calm down and it dont matter now so sorry for confusion and no worries

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, about my identity, I -used- to play this game, no longer, not on any server any more.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
First of all, about my identity, I -used- to play this game, no longer, not on any server any more.

So what you doing posting here Edgar?

Go post somewhere else! plz

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, the Albion forum is too full of neanderthals and the Hibernian forums are forum desert lands. The only place to get any semblance of intelligent debate is here on the Midgard forums.

If you mean leaving Freddyshouse, though, sorry but interacting with the psyche of the players on Freddyshouse is ten times more addictive than DAoC ever was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom