Friendly troll seeks friendly family

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

As some of you will already know Purple Warriors has all but folded and the GM is now playing on the US servers almost exclusively.

This leaves me without a home and I crave some guild chat!

I am looking for a fairly relaxed and friendly guild that want to adopt my troll and my 2 kobolds into their ranks.

At the moment I am trying to concentrate on levelling my hunter and then will primarily be looking for RvR experience

If you have space send me a PM

Thanks for reading

Dem

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
WR is always happy to take new members if you want to you can apply online or in game by pm'ing any guild member.

We are friendly guild, shuffling along the mortal coil and keeping each other amused.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
It is just Moriath that smells bad. Zarbrina smells like flowers :)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
I would apply for Klan Nidstang but that is just me (prefer bigger guilds with many people)

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
From what I remember of Midgard, White Rose had mostly illiterate peons with fairly literate yet uncharismatic leaders, whereas Klan Nidstang had mostly intelligent members with real RvR sense without the whole elitism aura. Shame about the Purple Warriors.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I have always had fun with WR-members and dont have a bad thing to say about them. :)

Meaning applying to them wouldnt be a bad call methinks - most guild have trial periods where you and them can get to know eachother as well.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Aye only problem i have had with WR, was during the first year with a leecher, but that was sorted quickly. :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So whats with the harsh criticism mr anonymous... I can make a bet that I am educated to the same lvl if not high lvl than u on a percentage chance basis. I can also say that as you can see I can write therefore I am not illiterate neither am I a peon but I am not going into my job spec here.

So you have unfounded basis for your comments.

Also for some reason WR seem to have a high ratio of teachers in guild for some reason that would suggest that a lot of the guild are educated to degree standard.

We tend to shy away from the leetness of some other guilds attitudes to RvR, but I think that has to do with the fact that the average age is probably slightly higher in WR than most other guilds. We do as we please most are more than helpful ppl that will go out of there way to help ppl even out of the guild.

So pls justify your comments or stfu !

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
My own impression of WR has not been the best but KN is, in my opinion, one of the greater guilds in midgard.
Nothing personal towards WR.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not critisising you reebs .. you gave a reason for your points and I dont mind that you think that KN are better than WR everyone is entitled to their opinion .. but to come out with the illiterate peon comments with no reasoning or justification is out of line

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
So whats with the harsh criticism mr anonymous... I can make a bet that I am educated to the same lvl if not high lvl than u on a percentage chance basis
Right, and you're one of the figureheads/leaders that I mentioned in my first post, if I'm not mistaken. Read my first post again, please.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hmm, why did this thread devolve into dirtkicking? Just answer the man, no need for dragging other guilds in the mud. Childish.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Edgar Frog said:
Right, and you're one of the figureheads/leaders that I mentioned in my first post, if I'm not mistaken. Read my first post again, please.

Stop quoting ickle bits of a whole post to suit your needs .. I also stated that we have a lot of teachers in guild which also have degree standard education .. so you going to reveal your identity or your reasons or just hide in the shadows and throw mud ?

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
Stop quoting ickle bits of a whole post to suit your needs .. I also stated that we have a lot of teachers in guild which also have degree standard education .. so you going to reveal your identity or your reasons or just hide in the shadows and throw mud ?

To be honest, just ignore Edgar Frog, he's obviously just someone out to troll and not a nice guy. White Rose is a good guild, with a long noble history and a credit to Midgard.

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
A degree does not a literate or nice person make, and the teaching profession is full of charlatans hiding behing text books rather than making involving lessons. Your perception of your peons is obviously different to my impressions of them. You could argue that you have had much closer contact with them so you know their true nature better than I, which makes you a better judge. I would argue that familiarity encourages (white) rose tinted goggles.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I dont know who you are or what your trying to prove.

I have made my point and cba to post on this any further ... if a mod could close this would be nice .. otherwise just let it die.

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Mavericky said:
White Rose is a good guild, with a long noble history and a credit to Midgard.
Thank you for clearing up the matter, I feel quite enlightened from your incredibly subjective wisdom.

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
I dont know who you are or what your trying to prove.

I have made my point and cba to post on this any further ... if a mod could close this would be nice .. otherwise just let it die.
If a mod could keep this open to answer the original question may be the most civil suggestion.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
the original question was answered demrog joined wr yesterday ..

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
Thank you for clearing up the matter, I feel quite enlightened from your incredibly subjective wisdom.

Awww shucks, you're so kind :worthy:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I have never heard any bad or good things about WR....

But as far as I can understand is he looking for a guild to give him RvR experiences as well (not only friendly ppl).
I have never seen WR as a guild do any RvR, but KN do that a lot.

KN would prolly be the guild, if u want the RvR experiences :D

Henry-Vee

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnie goinig to post anything, so as to encourage this threads demise, but hey, its lunchtime, I go back to work in 2 mins, and I just can't help myself!!

Surely regardless of whenther a guild is particularly good or bad....RvR's a lot or PvE's a lot....Has young members or older members, or nice folk or bad folk, immature slagging off of people on message forums is a poor show.

I like trawling through these message boards, usually just to read them, rather than post, but seeing people be plain rude without any justification is a shame.

The leaders of WR are nice folk, just like the the vast majority of people I've met in DAOC, and while these forums are great for discussing all stuff DAOC related, and quite often having a good laugh at the same time, they do attract people who like to use the anonymity of the internet to be rudeto other without paying the consequences.... :flame: !

I've know the GM's of WR for a long time, and although they'll never be as charming or physically attractive as my goodself, they are most Charismatic!

Your humble servant

Henry-Vee

Skald

White Rose

Prydwen

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just cause you have capped charisma HV no need to flaunt it :'( rest of us cant be as fortunate as you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom