Friday ! What you doing ?

L

L_Plates

Well as we all look to forward to fridays so much waht we all doing or planning ?

My self im skint atm so it looks like a few tinnys and a flight on fs2004 :(

Sad i know but thats what a mortgage and 2 cars does i suppose :(

W

Wilier

Working until 7, then home, quick hour with the kids, bed, back to work. Repeat for the next 35 years :(

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Wilier
Repeat for the next 35 years :(

Why - you set on working til you are 85?

me - home, coughing me guts up on the way.

stop off at Asda on the way, fight for parking, fight the trolleys, wait in the queue, get to the checkout, remember ihave forgotten something.

Finally get home, play with the kids (oldest was 9 yesteday :D ) and get them to bed.

Wifes ooot - so I get to play me new games. MP2 and CoD

not too bad a night when I think about it :)

D

doh_boy

Nothing. I may see how much my local gym costs. Tomorrow I may be going to see a stone roses tribute band but I haven't bought tickets coz my mates says we won't need to. We'll end up trying to sneak in the su. :D Not being a student anymore sucks . :(

might play more of my vice city. :) only just got it.

X

xane

Granny is taking my little boy out to the chinese circus tonight, so I can catch up a few hours at work and then do some much needed tidying up at home, followed by some gratuitous violence on some BF1942 server, but no drinkies as I have to pick them up at 10pm :(

B

Brynn

Going to pick Girlfriend up from the train station. Go into town with her for a few drinks (non-alco here im driving :() then give her a lift back to her's, watch some films i guess. Then drive home and play Daoc i guess.

A

Ash!

Tonight for the Boy Ash. Finish work at 4.00 get home play with the nipper for a bit. Bite to eat. Watch a bit of Children in need. Wait for the missus to got bed and try and get Star Wars Galaxies up and running. The latter proving extremely difficult because of the new peice of cack Nvidia Forceware drivers. I can play Star Wars with the new drivers but I cant play BF1942(DC) without them.

So tommorow I will be installing my brand new Radeon 9800XT Classic card and throwing the peice of silicon spawned from satans ass in the bin(fx5600):clap:

W

whipped

I'm going home at 15:30 where I will attempt to play all the games I own and get bored with each of them within 15 mins. Then I'll resign myself to an evening in front to the telly, watching the last few episodes of Season III of Babylon 5.

I love my life!! :rolleyes:

However, Saturday and Sunday should contain drink filled fun and ladies that I won't talk to :D

T

Trem

Tonight I'm visiting mum in hospital, shes gone in today for her op. Tomorrow I hear we are going to Iceland to stock up for christmas, BUT before that I will watch England win the rugby world cup. Then on Sunday I'm driving to Kent to look at a new car(Impreza WRX STi), its a long way so I hope its a good one.

T

throdgrain

Tonight is a bizzare thing for me. For only the third time this year I have Saturday off work. So... how shall I spend friday night ?
I reckon Ill drink some Guinness, play some Desert Combat , hopefully on the game.net server, drink some more guinness, watch telly with wife, whilst , you guessed it, drinking Guinness.
Mmmm bliss :)

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by Trem
Tonight I'm visiting mum in hospital, shes gone in today for her op. Tomorrow I hear we are going to Iceland to stock up for christmas, BUT before that I will watch England win the rugby world cup. Then on Sunday I'm driving to Kent to look at a new car(Impreza WRX STi), its a long way so I hope its a good one.

Oh yeah , Ill be watching England too Trem :)
You had to mention that car though didnt you :(

W

Wilier

...... going to Iceland to stock up for christmas........

Seems like a long way to go for a bit of snow ;)

D

dysfunction

I'm not doing much tonight.

Going for lunch with a luverly laydee tomorrow. Then off to a friends birthday party in the evening where there are going to be quite a few women :)

Nothing planned for sunday...I'm waiting see what happens tomorrow

Y

Yoni

Well Ill be working till 8pmish then playing planetside till the early hours. The weekend is more of the same for me ie work and planetside although I am going to see love actually at some point either 8pm saturday or 5pm sunday depending on how much of this project I have finished before my Sunday evening deadline :(

ohhhhh cant forget watching rugby whilst I work tomorrow morning :clap:

B

bigfoot

Working since 2.30am and also waiting for Lynx to deliver Champ Manager 03/04.

L

leggy

Tonight: Gym then pretty much fuck all else woth mentioning. Maybe damage a couple of glasses of vino.

Tomorrow: Avoid watching shitty rugby, eat the food I don't eat during the week, head round to my mates, get pished, head out.

Sunday: Lie in bed and ask myself the following questions;

1) Why didn't I drink less?
2) Why didn't I just speak to her?
3) Did that ned really need verbally abused?
4) I wonder how long these stiches have to stay in?

J

Jonaldo

1900-2000 indoor 5-a-side football in a local sports hall.
2045 get round friends house and be ready for taxi
2100 arrive in pub for a few drinkies
2200 decide between Chicagos, Diva, Jumpin Jaks, Bonds or Faces for later license drinkies
0200-0300 get home some time between here
0600 regret going out as I've had a cold all week and now feel worse than ever
1100 wake up and get some gear ready to go visit me mam in Theydon Bois (a village with population approx 5 people, yet still 4 pubs and 2 Indian restaurants)

T

Trem

Originally posted by throdgrain

You had to mention that car though didnt you :(

Why mate? Shouldn't I have said owt? It has pink bits on it:D *

*truth :(

J

Jupitus

Leave work about 5:45 and get on the stinky train home. Stop off at Threshers for 12 cans on way back from station and get in the house about 8 o'clock or so. Mrs Jup will offload about 3000 words at me (apparently that's a typical woman's quota for a day ;)) then settle down to watch tv at which point I'll crank up some music on my pc, log into IRC, look for Deebs to say have a good weekend, try to pick an argument with Bilbo (as always), then wander into Planetside for teh push on to BR 20. Won't play too late as I need to be up for the rugby and but I'll still manage to get pretty pissed and annoy everyone on Teamspeak with my singing :)

T

throdgrain

Why mate? Shouldn't I have said owt? It has pink bits on it:D *

*truth :(

Im still a bit jealous though :(

Btw m8, do me a favour, tell that spanner Lester if he dont give me my money soon there will a) be no server and b) I will kill him :)
cheers :cool:

T

Trem

I told him yr addy straight away, after you gave it me. Hes always been like this tbh..................a spastic.

S

(Shovel)

Not a huge amount. Write a couple of pages for a project, possible finish a review - possibly. FatBusinessman is on a train heading somewhere in the direction of Leeds, which is not 100% useful since he's supposed to be coming here to see Radiohead tomorrow. To be honest, apart from getting up for the rugby, most of it will be spent over indulging in Radiohead :)
Will cook up a chinese tonight though, see if I can get Fatty eating something better than alternating cup-a-soup and Cambridge University bandquetting.

Users who are viewing this thread