friday news

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
rofl @ people whining about this... bet you didn't win anything then?

Poor losers I say

Nate

FH is my second home
it's not really original, i remember seeing it in Legend of Mir i think, before daoc even came out..but it's still nice :)

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
can not believe they bothered doing this for servers which is only active with buffbots.

GOA really need to sort theirselves out. activity is on classic, not toa servers. so when mythic comes up with a genius idea like this, try talking to them and alter it for europe, after all we have to wait up to 6 months to get a patch US has, our XML never works, no GM's ever in game, rightnow is pretty poor. generally GOA is just slacking.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
SonicBorg said:
can not believe they bothered doing this for servers which is only active with buffbots.

GOA really need to sort theirselves out. activity is on classic, not toa servers. so when mythic comes up with a genius idea like this, try talking to them and alter it for europe, after all we have to wait up to 6 months to get a patch US has, our XML never works, no GM's ever in game, rightnow is pretty poor. generally GOA is just slacking.

Think it was GOA that came up with this idea, not Mythic. And i believe the reason its not on the alternate rules servers is that GOA arent allowed to change anything there, or some such. Dont think there is or ever has been any GOA-only content on the alternate rules servers.

Anyway, tried with 4 level 50's on exc/mid and got sell-loot on them all so nu luck for me, still its a nice event :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
wow, im suprised you get anything with the amount of whinging and cry.

you slit your wrists because you get nothing.
then you get something and still slit your wrists.

think some peeps need a hug or two.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
SonicBorg said:

This is the second post youve slated the game and / or GOA, why the hell do you play when you obviously dont enjoy a single aspect of the game? You make Marvin the Paranoid Android look cheerful.

GMs are in game often, you just dont know how to contact them, GOA have put in a lot of content including this lottery without Mythic, the XML is working if you bother to look, Rightnow works fine if used properly, Classic is FOTM and the figures show now are starting to dwindle much like Camlann did, and in the US the classic servers are dying more daily.

Sounds to me like either you are a very lost and out of place yank, havnt actually got an account and are lonely so you post here for some company, or really just havnt got a clue.

Well done GOA, i won bugger all on 8 toons except a belt I can wear but cant use, a flaggon of ale with a self debuff, a peice of cake and some fluffy dice. But heck, I had fun all the same!

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Well depends how you look at it. Maybe they are trying to even out the population by bringing some of classic to the normal servers again? IMo thats good.

A

Aoln

Bit of a silly way of doing lotto, now loads of the prizes are taken before loads of people have even had a chance of trying ...

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Ryuno said:
Well depends how you look at it. Maybe they are trying to even out the population by bringing some of classic to the normal servers again? IMo thats good.

yea people will log onto excal buy lottery tickets with all there toons. win summin nice or crap. log off and rejoin classic :) lottery certainly wouldnt bring people back to toa server . well not for any longer than a hr of running to buy chat in /gu and maybe a run or 2 in nf :)

Comos

Loyal Freddie
It was well announced that there would be no goa content on the classic server.

Don't come crying here now with "goa favoritism" or because you feel "left out", it's what you chose for when you decided to play there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom