friday news

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i may go lgm crafter (not spellcrafting <cries>) however i suspect you will get a few tailors going 800ish metal work to become salvage bots for junk gear.

But tbh i managed to build a pretty decent template with galladoria items and a few decent quest / rog drops. (this was on animist before toa) ok you wont be nothing amazing but still not too hard to throw somthing together. There are a lot of good old school SI drops + you got old school legion raids and DS raids and Epic dungeon raids.

They might take a little longer without power fonts and stuff but still rvr might be fun for some of us who dont have reflexes like spider man ;)

Awarkle said:
i may go lgm crafter (not spellcrafting <cries>) however i suspect you will get a few tailors going 800ish metal work to become salvage bots for junk gear.

But tbh i managed to build a pretty decent template with galladoria items and a few decent quest / rog drops. (this was on animist before toa) ok you wont be nothing amazing but still not too hard to throw somthing together. There are a lot of good old school SI drops + you got old school legion raids and DS raids and Epic dungeon raids.

They might take a little longer without power fonts and stuff but still rvr might be fun for some of us who dont have reflexes like spider man ;)

I'm buggering off to alb :p making a heretic... god knows what craft I'll be.... will be lgm something tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom