Friday News

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Regardless of the whining, 1.76 - 1.78 are all good patches are will improve the game and thats whats important.

So smile, sip and beer (if you are old enough) and maybe go outside and thank god you are not RVRing in WoW.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
The single line respecs are nice while exping I guess, but at level 50 they're just overpriced. And 50 plat? I mean, come on. :p Noone is that crazy. Atleast it's a nice money sink to draw some cash out of the game again.

Yes, I can see my wife using one, on her 21 ice wizzie, who accidentally missed the respec at 20 due to free level, and wants to be full ice, not 20 ice. This makes that affordable.

I can see people who autotrain to 48 and then want to respec one line using it, as the single line respecs from Sidi etc are rare.

I can't see it changing the full respec stone market much.

Darzil

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
1.78 so soon is nice, there was a report in an interview recently on a website where mythic basically said they were kicking goa up the ass to crack down on patch delays over here or something simular. So it seems they've worked on that, but neglected us for cluster, using "technical problems" as an excuse which i believe they have, is bollocks. Funny how the french players have their cluster, right?

I hate to be overly cynical, but unfortunately i think its true that goa have such bias.

Reason we arent clustered yet is that GOA havent yet restored all the missing pryd items. They have stated there will be no cluster until that problem has been sorted, afaik.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Can't they freaking understand people want cluster not some patch.

On the contrary I don't give a damn about the cluster, I actually wish they wouldn't bother with it.

But I very very much want the patch as soon as possible for the artifact changes.

Your 'people' does not include everyone.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
only thing i'm hoping for with cluster is more keep sieges. nothing as fun as defending a keep.

I agree, since Prydwen has been restarted I have yet to see a keep been taken while I was on.
Also hoping that Alb/Exc actually bothers to claim towers/keeps unlike Alb/Pry.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't surprise me if it'll be iRvR on cluster after a day or two as well.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Hoping for Hib baseline stun nerf - so it's not Stun/Bam/bam/bam /release all the time - oops sry was having a weird dream :p
Cluster - not interested - voted no - Island - will just make rest of RvR dead - should have made a level 50 BG instead - basically the same thing in any case.

Game is getting boring and unbalanced - especially if your BBless like me. Hate playing casters - no honor taking someone down at range - this game is set in a time when hand to hand combat was the way to go - as it stands have no idea why tanks exist - never fought one - always nuked to death b4 they get to me.

Apathy rules.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Hoping for Hib baseline stun nerf
Det5, 80% resists on a 9 sec stun means there's room for exactly 1 nuke after the stun. :p
(34% + 26% + Spell resists + Racial (If applicable) + AoM)

Gamah said:
Island will kill IRVR...GIVE ISLAND!
Exactly, give island!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
I'd rather not have cluster tbh ;) though would be nice to get it over with at least :p

Love the "waah wahh patches take too long" and now we're getting a patch fairly quickly it's "waah wahh screw patches gifv cluster" :p
Makes me laugh too filmy - island will give the gank groups somewhere to roam though so looking forward to it i must admit.

Gamah

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Makes me laugh too filmy - island will give the gank groups somewhere to roam though so looking forward to it i must admit.

Give somewhere for stealthers to fight each other without masses of adds as well <3

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
1.78 so soon is nice, there was a report in an interview recently on a website where mythic basically said they were kicking goa up the ass to crack down on patch delays over here or something simular. So it seems they've worked on that, but neglected us for cluster, using "technical problems" as an excuse which i believe they have, is bollocks. Funny how the french players have their cluster, right?

I hate to be overly cynical, but unfortunately i think its true that goa have such bias.
Close, the quote from Matt Firor was that Mythic were to blame for patch delays and they'd be working to reduce them.

The technical problems which you think are bollocks would be the fact that the server went wibbly the day before the cluster was due to happen. Sounds pretty reasonable to delay the cluster while you sort out a broken database to me. If there hadn't been the problem on Prydwen we'd have been clustered on the same day as the French players. They've said we'll be clustered when the situation on Prydwen is sorted, nothing about technical problems delaying it further.

By all means whine, but at least whine about things that are true rather than complete rubbish which you just made up.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Wouldn't surprise me if it'll be iRvR on cluster after a day or two as well.

Won't be i-rvr in Alb frontier - even if we can't prevent keep takes or retake keeps we can and do block ports and generally make a nuisance of ourselves.

Hopefully the island will have enough of an Oooo look factor to keep people happy.

Brite

Banned
Javai said:
Won't be i-rvr in Alb frontier - even if we can't prevent keep takes or retake keeps we can and do block ports and generally make a nuisance of ourselves.

Hopefully the island will have enough of an Oooo look factor to keep people happy.

i doubt people will want irvr when thats basically what the island is, but better

no one knows who will be the whipping boy realm at cluster, lets wait and see before saying omfg albion pwns j00 all just because you have some relics you PvE'd

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i doubt people will want irvr when thats basically what the island is, but better

no one knows who will be the whipping boy realm at cluster, lets wait and see before saying omfg albion pwns j00 all just because you have some relics you PvE'd

Never said anything even close to 'omfg albion pwns joo', pointed out that the Excal Albs don't like i-rvr in their frontier and spend alot of time preventing it by blocking ports.

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh! Give that patch so my warrior can active the Malice's Axe to hammer!

Muahahaaa!

Don't give cluster or I've to buy new computer to get everytime LD when the alb zerg comes! :p

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

Well the albs from Prydwen and Excalibur will probably do what they do best... :eek7:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Det5, 80% resists on a 9 sec stun means there's room for exactly 1 nuke after the stun. :p
(34% + 26% + Spell resists + Racial (If applicable) + AoM)

Exactly, give island!

Very true - but as mentioned I have no BB so a pure tank would suck for me - I therefore have a Tic - will work on a Friar - not looked at their RA's to see if they get Det :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom