Friday News

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
1.78 next week but still no cluster......(the abridged version) :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Can't they freaking understand people want cluster not some patch.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it's 3 patchs, and 2 of them with really nice improvements to the game.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Septima said:
Actually it's 3 patchs, and 2 of them with really nice improvements to the game.

Only improvement they bring is the /respec buy command,rest is just useless fluffle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you mean useless fluffle lik ethe new RvR island?

another nice thing will be the soi/moc fix, sorc population -99% :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I mean the guild changes, the social interface, the respec ability and the artifacts durability change. Plus loads of minor changes, classes fixes and others interface modifications who make the game, in a all, more enjoyable to play.
The island doesn't affect me at the moment tbh (not playing in rvr fixed grp).

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Takes the piss tbh ;O

New patch is nice ofc, but the cluster is what most people have been waiting for.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt it will take long to get the cluster and since both servers are fairly active in primetime RvR these days I couldnt care less I gotta wait longer. Bring on the patches I say - really nice of GoA to sort of suprise with such little telling in advance after all. :cheers:

Also its gonna be nice to get those skill respec stones that people got for insane amounts on CM's down to worthless. :flame:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Downanael said:

I'd rather not have cluster tbh ;) though would be nice to get it over with at least :p

Love the "waah wahh patches take too long" and now we're getting a patch fairly quickly it's "waah wahh screw patches gifv cluster" :p

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I'd rather not have cluster tbh ;) though would be nice to get it over with at least :p

Love the "waah wahh patches take too long" and now we're getting a patch fairly quickly it's "waah wahh screw patches gifv cluster" :p

Thats just show us how little they care or how cluless they are, of what their customer wants tbh.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
What a sillt thing to say Bag. I know a lot more people who would prefer to have the patches than to have the cluster.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Patches >>>>> cluster :)

nice improvements in the patches - the island shud be interesting.

BTW if u do a /LOC command u now have a EXCALIBUR tag added to the loc - so clustering is very close

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
I hope XML will also be working from next week on. Its about time.

Brite

Banned
Gustav said:
EVADE 3!!! w00t

newly toaed 50 sword hunter with evade 3 ! woo hoo, 7 sec stun off evade <3 <3 <3 all i need to do it level my phoebus harp necky and ml7 grp steps.... zzzz!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
can I say it?

Patches we dhont need your steeeinkin paches :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

ye, having all relics is fun fun fun smitey boy!

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Vell said:
What a sillt thing to say Bag. I know a lot more people who would prefer to have the patches than to have the cluster.
I want both, i dont wanna chose one thing before another. But at least GOA could have the courtesy to tell something about it :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
rampant said:
Patches >>>>> cluster :)

nice improvements in the patches - the island shud be interesting.

BTW if u do a /LOC command u now have a EXCALIBUR tag added to the loc - so clustering is very close
Been like that for half a year... more using loc command m8 :m00:

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Bag said:
Why will they be worthless?

Because most dont repsec _that_ often and with first and second respec being at 2p and 5p skill respec stone wont sell for 10p+ as they do now.

Of course they wont be worthless but they wont be priced like they are now.

Kelwyn

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I like 1.78 and the changes, some more information on the vote for the non toa servers would have been better than "we are working at some decision bla bla"

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I am trying to guess how much time it will take before the cry-babies who so much want the cluster now realize what's going to happen.

My guess is that the first post after 2 days will be a complaint about how zergy the damn cluster is and how much they want to have excalibur and prydwen seperated again. Which of course is not possible anymore at that point.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I dont care! i can have my template finished with items i bought from Excal then :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
1.78 so soon is nice, there was a report in an interview recently on a website where mythic basically said they were kicking goa up the ass to crack down on patch delays over here or something simular. So it seems they've worked on that, but neglected us for cluster, using "technical problems" as an excuse which i believe they have, is bollocks. Funny how the french players have their cluster, right?

I hate to be overly cynical, but unfortunately i think its true that goa have such bias.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Downanael said:

well, they gotta sort out the lost stuff first. and the translators cant do anything to help there anyway. so why not release the patches?

i know lots of ppl want the cluster, but until everybody have got their lost stuff replaced, there isnt gonna be one.

and yelling at the GM's to work faster isnt gonna help either as they are probably working as fast as they can already.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Mundokar said:
I am trying to guess how much time it will take before the cry-babies who so much want the cluster now realize what's going to happen.

My guess is that the first post after 2 days will be a complaint about how zergy the damn cluster is and how much they want to have excalibur and prydwen seperated again. Which of course is not possible anymore at that point.

thats what i'm thinking to.

most rvr ppl are bitching about the zerging, but they cant get that it will probably be even MORE zergy after cluster. its gonna be like old emain all over, ppl running 8 FG on stick.

only thing i'm hoping for with cluster is more keep sieges. nothing as fun as defending a keep.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Because most dont repsec _that_ often and with first and second respec being at 2p and 5p skill respec stone wont sell for 10p+ as they do now.

Of course they wont be worthless but they wont be priced like they are now.
Frankly, I doubt respec stone prices will change alot. Remember, the trainer bought respecs are single line respecs. For classes with a lot of lines, say, assassins, they will need about 2, 3 of those stones per time they want to respec. This means that in one go you already exceed the price of a full respec. Casters are probably off best with only having 3 lines, and a lot of them don't even spec in one. 50/20, 40/36, 39/37.

The single line respecs are nice while exping I guess, but at level 50 they're just overpriced. And 50 plat? I mean, come on. :p Noone is that crazy. Atleast it's a nice money sink to draw some cash out of the game again.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
thats what i'm thinking to.

most rvr ppl are bitching about the zerging, but they cant get that it will probably be even MORE zergy after cluster. its gonna be like old emain all over, ppl running 8 FG on stick.

only thing i'm hoping for with cluster is more keep sieges. nothing as fun as defending a keep.

Aye

Shame wow + irvr killed all that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom