Friday news

P

pitspawn

The news are back, in a short version due to this weeks events. Our priority is of course the re-opening of the main services such as the subscription pages and RightNow.

Excellent :D Does anyone know if GOA work weekends, or are they likely to wait till Monday to continue their work? Thankfully i work weekends so ill have something to do while my account is down ;) (Never thought i'd look forward to work D: )

G

Giljotine

Still no Subs page

The rest i could not even give a rats ass about before they fix Subs so everybody can play again

O

old.Tzeentch

Tech team probably is in during weekends, not the PR guys and other fluff staff I imagine ;p

V

Vell

Originally posted by Giljotine
Still no Subs page

The rest i could not even give a rats ass about before they fix Subs so everybody can play again

Oh for goodness sake, shut up already! All of you! Just shut up! Get the hell out of my head! Shut Uuuuuuup!

I

icedguardian

no pwds no accounts and friday long bla bla news....i don't care about this fucking news!!

a lot of pepps wants their pwds back!

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by icedguardian
no pwds no accounts and friday long bla bla news....i don't care about this fucking news!!

a lot of pepps wants their pwds back!

i had my password monday and i still havent used it :)
and yes, I am an asshole :)

I

icedguardian

Originally posted by Sibanac
i had my password monday and i still havent used it :)
and yes, I am an asshole :)

grrrrrr:) r u right? play the game grrr.

I

~INCOGNITO~

Some people are so desperate maybe this will inflate Ebay prices.

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Giljotine
Still no Subs page

QQ!11111!!11!:sleeping:

S

Stormm

all of you FO moaning about us moaning about not having passes ffs ur getting on my nerves!!!

don't j00 realize we all gonna carry on till we got em back so don't even try it :D

ps - i reckon they should shut down the servers completely till we all can play its no fair we are being disadvantaged :p

F

Flimgoblin

20,000 :)

that's peak - so probably a fair few more if you count round the clock.

B

Brunore

I got all 3 of my passwords a few hours after they changed the passes...

I guess they lub meh

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by icedguardian
FU

could you please start singing a different tune?
it's not funny, informative or even remotely interesting. all it is is annoying

P

poi

3rd party programs

A new one recently appeared on the internet, using it is strictly forbidden and every player caught will be permanently banned from our servers.

which one....

O

old.Tohtori

Like i said before, PL-ayers are like little kids:

"I WANNA COOKIE!!! I WANNA COOKIE!!! I WANNA COOKIE!!!"

Ok here..have a cookie.

"I WANNA ANOTHER!! I WANNA ANOTHER!! I WANNA ANOTHER!!"

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
20,000 :)

that's peak - so probably a fair few more if you count round the clock.
10,000 of those are buff and crafter bots though ;-P

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Stormm
all of you FO moaning about us moaning about not having passes ffs ur getting on my nerves!!!

don't j00 realize we all gonna carry on till we got em back so don't even try it :D

ps - i reckon they should shut down the servers completely till we all can play its no fair we are being disadvantaged :p

We go through this b0ll0x again and again - whining on these forums isn't helping.. how many times do ppl have to say that too ?

T

tripitaka

Re: 3rd party programs

Originally posted by poi
A new one recently appeared on the internet, using it is strictly forbidden and every player caught will be permanently banned from our servers.

which one....

They didn't tell u for a reason... And im guessing the moment the name springs up on here the mods will delete the thread and warn those ppl about it.

Q

quantaco

if the password have changed is that also mean that is a new subscription password or can I use the old one.
Will the new password posted in the sub page?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom