"friday" news

O

old.Xarr

wtf is up with friday news on monday? maybe it's time we rename them T_T

S

Sortbane

I want the tuesday news rather than the friday news.. since we already have a Friday news and a "Friday-but-on-monday" news.. The safest bet would be Tuesday news that means they can post all the news they want except on tuesdays. And Tuesdays are always boring so giving us a chance equal to winning the first price in some lottery to read the news on the actual day migth make that day a tad bit more interesting..

</mindless blabbering>

[edit: after reading my post I inserted the closing tag ^^ ]

C

Cedig

Sortbane, do you write that nonsense they call event news by any chance?

:p

I love GOA cant even get the news out on time :m00:

B

Blood

i wonder if "Friday-but-on-monday" translates to something fancy in french :)

M

mabs0r

what. like.. news yesterday, news tommorrow, but no news today ;)

S

Sortbane

/em gives Arnor2 something for that sore throat he has..

better be careful with that cough, sounds nasty..

Hmm.. on the other hand.. what do IBTF mean? I Burp Tasty Freshmints? I be teh fr4gmaster? Interrogating bodybuilders to freedom? I brake to freemyselfofthingsthatarebehindmeandthatareannoying?

uhm.. <goes of the write the next event part for GOA, thinking about brown little flowers that the toiletmonsters are afraid of>

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Blood|Prydwen
i wonder if "Friday-but-on-monday" translates to something fancy in french :)

Vendredi mais sur des nouvelles de lundi... hmmmm

D

Damon_D

IBTF = I Beat The French...
And the news they can rename to.. When its not interfering with my plans for going out with my mates for a its allmost weekend beer news

A

Arnor

IBTF = In Before The Flame ^^

that the nice and kind mods that we all love kindly removed my post because of

Y

-yoda-

nooooooo dont change news to a monday . because then the Goa peeps will have a deadline for news to be in on monday. And if that was the case , with Goa's track record "ALWAYS late" the Monday "used to b friday news" would turn into "the wednesday or thursday that should be monday news" which in theory wpould mean we get news nearly a week later than we supossed to get it atm :p

we all know goa sux when it comes to doin summin ontime :( just wish they would pull there finger out of there asses and try do summin ontime for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom