Friday news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Gombur Glodson

Im not the hysterical little kid who threatens to kill people over a game forum.

S

Sigurd Volsung

Right, to settle this once and for all I am 18, and I am threatening to kill people because of the insults they have given me on these boards, the game is irrelevant. And as I type I am calmly staring forward, hardly hysterical.

So, now you know the actual information, perhaps you can use it, and apologise, before I tear your head off.

S

Sigurd Volsung

I can't be fucked with you, asswipe, I am not a kid, but obviously you greatly desire it to be so, I can only think you must have some... strange obsession with kids? Well, I thought we named and shamed you all, but obviously one got away.

B

Blood

lol @ Sigurd

you are gonna have a very tough time at PvP

/runs off laughing

S

Sigurd Volsung

So are you, if you're foolish enough to pick a hunter again.

O

old.Aralik

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
So are you, if you're foolish enough to pick a hunter again.

what a moron, lol.

S

Sigurd Volsung

No, my face, that involves coming to my house and trembling before me. But try not to cry when I torture you slowly to death over a period of 5 months.

O

old.Aralik

i think you can kiss my arse, look... get a life or at least just pretending to be some really hard guy over a forum. Its really quite pathetic.

S

Sigurd Volsung

I think not... I could stick a firework up it and watch you explode though, showering your shocked family with little chunks of flesh... now that would be fun.

D

Damon_D

LOL look its Sigurd the silly " points and laughs " :clap:

E

Ewul_Krypt

Okay Sigurd, Were do you live? Go on tell me... Or are you affriad i might be some tough ass bully, like the ones who pick on you at school?

Come on Sig... if your so hard tell us your address....

D

Derric

Hahaha I love this guy,long time since I saw anything this silly :D

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by Derric
Hahaha I love this guy,long time since I saw anything this silly :D

/em Cuddles Derric and surounds him in the gene of Ewul Krypt

D

DocWolfe

Sigurd gimme your address and I'll pay you a visit.

E

Ewul_Krypt

Originally posted by old.Docwolfe
Sigurd gimme your address and I'll pay you a visit.

100g and a lvl 24 infil Account he dont tell us his address :-D

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Psy|:m00:
They mean patching Gorre to Excalibur while they wait for the missing German files ;)

Excal people get an "extra" respec while pryd people will not, oh how fair..

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok

Excal people get an "extra" respec while pryd people will not, oh how fair..

not this again...

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
all ur thread aer belong to fuckface!!1

rofl, classic :clap:

Sigurd, I thought you said you were leaving? Or was that when mummy said you weren't allowed on the interweb for a month because of that nasty letter your teacher sent home about lack of homework? Let me guess, you've gone around to the teachers house and disembowelled him with a spoon?

Go away already you little kid.

E

Ewul_Krypt

No....

Thats his mothers cooking spoon he knows he cant use that. Theres always the kitchen forks tho!

O

old.Psi

Oh so many toys for little Sigurd to play with! Careful, they're sharp!

I'll get him some fisher price forks for christmas, his mummy will be happier with him using them I think.

S

Sigurd Volsung

Losers. Why don't you go back to watching the children leave their schools with looks of longing in your eyes, and I'll be waiting for you with a .44 and a shovel.

E

Ewul_Krypt

Losers. Why don't you go back to watching the children leave their schools with looks of longing in your eyes, and I'll be waiting for you with a .44 and a shovel.

Did you not see my question?

W H A T I S Y O U R A D D R E S S ? ?

Comon, you hard enouth to flame people over the net... you threaten to kill poeple irl... why should you be scared of giving our your address?

G

glibbah

dsfsdfsdf

Yes, and i'll be waiting with a strapjacket and stungun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom