Friday 27/11/2008 7pm GMT / 8pm CET - T4 PQs

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
As per title. If you are having a bit of trouble levelling in T4 I'm arranging to do some PQs for guildmates. I decided I'd open it out.

We will do PQs in all the 3 T4 zones. We will do each PQ once. If you miss it, you miss it. We won't be going back over them.

Anyone eligible to xp in a T4 zone is welcome to attend. If you just want to top up your influence in a particular PQ then its perfectly fine if you join us for that.

Behaviour:

I have zero tolerance for whiners and leechers. Join in, have fun or get Dark Roo'd. Dark Roo'd means you will learn new words and have your self esteem set to an all time low. Your parentage will be examined.

Be nice. Being not nice leads to having your vocabulary expanded. See above for "Dark Roo".

Loot:

First time out and keeping this very simple so I'll Master Loot the final boss, otherwise its need/greed for the general dross that drops. I expect people to be reasonable and sensible.

If this is well attended, I'll start running these on a semi regular basis.

I may go dungeoneering after the PQs unless I get a date with Cameron Diaz.

So. Dungeoneering then.

This is not an RvR outing. If I run an RvR outing I certainly won't be posting it on public forums. If you want in on any RvR stuff I organise and are missing out atm, have your guild leader message me in game and we can chat. Apologies if I'm slow to respond, I'm often RvR'ing when in WAR and I give it my full focus. In-game mail means you'll get a response.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Cameron Diaz just called and said that Friday is her weekly enema day but she is free on Sunday if you call her agent on 555-jupiter-911

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I have stuck this on my alliance forums mate, so expect a few of the Blood Pact alliance to be around at some point.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Good show. Thanks to all that turned up tonight. It was nice working our way through different PQs, never doing the same one twice. Some very funny surprises at the ones we hadn't done before and some rather evil twists from Mythic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom