FriarwithlaGAYstname

M

mid_Efour

Dont fucking bow to me u hit like a poof

albions have soem fun relax fight for fun not ganking

being PAed 2 times then again by and inf mate kinda kills u
Xega dont cry at me cry at your 2 vs 1 ganking
i come looking for some fun all we get swamred im coming back 1 on 1 fighting if u want ill hang near gobos at ALB pk dont kill each other just try out 1 on 1.

im sure some of u are capeable of single minded thought and find little fights more appealing than bridge zerging.

XEGA Sorry ur a HIB lol ignore me it was an inf sorry sorry

G

Garris-

Totally agree.. though its the same for everyone I think. Had a hilarious moment earlier where I rushed towards a bard.. he mezzed, then ran. Then a nightshade PA'd me, and ran away (I was alone, heh) and then three enchanter pets nuked me.

Whats funny was this was on the hill below the now hib CK and there was really no reason for it to take 5 of them to cautiously take me down.

I'm starting to give up on Thid.. it just isnt fun when everyone is zerging around, but refuses to stick their neck out when it matters. Three times today I charged up the hill to the CK, started DOTing rangers and killing guards, realising I was the only one there and 3fgs of albs were still on the bridge, dying, releasing, coming back to find that we'd retreated back to the PK again, rinse, repeat.

So.. if you see me on my own in Thid, I'm allways up for a duel (I'm Syras, the Reaver) just /beckon me or whatever. Or alternatively, ignore the beckon and charge at me anyway. Or go get 5 friends and hide. Its up to you really.

S

solkhanar-pjo

isnt fun when everyone is zerging around

And do you really think that will change in 'real' rvr ;)

C.

G

Garris-

I know it doesnt change.. because Syras isn't my main. Just when Garris was in Thid, back in August (yes, I level slowly) it was so much less.. zergy.

M

mid_Efour

it aint gonan change but thid is ment to be fun and not to cap RP asap, but to enjoy. would be nice if a few of us could get together and do some cross realm organised fighting rather than 20 vs 20 on a bridge.

getting 1 rp each in a grp of 8 cos u ganked 1 enemy isnt really worth ur time i dont think.

would be nice if people had to think before hand rather than f8 stick.

G

Garris-

Efour - if your Savage is around sometime, and you see my Reaver, I'd like to duel you. I havent seen Savages up close yet.. I'm curious to see how I'd do. I kicked the crap out of a SB earlier.. which was fun, because I figured I'd suck against dual wielders.

That, and I just feel like whipping a soggy puppy thing.

G

Garris-

<shrugs> doesnt make a difference. it can still be whipped.

grr, though. I'm fed up of thid. You can never just have a 1v1 fight..

Heh. Just then.. I got caught between mids charging over the mid bridge, and hibs defending the CK.. my wrack aura unstealthed a luri NS that was going for the mids, so I DoT'd it and started chasing it.. then I got mezzed by the hibs, DoT'd by mids, then nuked by a few million chanters (christ, theres lots of them) then a troll zerker sat on me.

S

swords

i dont get very many 1v1 fights and i agree last time Swords was in Thid i would always get some inf coming up and having a go.
still got the old 5 infs thing going on, that was a real problem last time around but now i hardly ever see infs coming up to me in groups of less than 5 and they are always with the zerg.

there are a few who i will /saulte for solo hunting however. most of them are Nightshades though.
they know who they are of course because you guys dont get PA'd if i recognise the name...i'd rather those Shades killed some sodding Albs.

And i have seen Friarwithstupidlastname about. he killed me once too you know.

S

swords

i dont get very many 1v1 fights and i agree last time Swords was in Thid i would always get some inf coming up and having a go.
still got the old 5 infs thing going on, that was a real problem last time around but now i hardly ever see infs coming up to me in groups of less than 5 and they are always with the zerg.

there are a few who i will /saulte for solo hunting however. most of them are Nightshades though.
they know who they are of course because you guys dont get PA'd if i recognise the name...i'd rather those Shades killed some sodding Albs.

And i have seen Friarwithstupidlastname about. he killed me once too you know.

O

old.Xanthian

Whats more fun is charging Alb or Hibs when your outnumbered 5 to 1 and coming out victorious.
Now THATS what BG is all about.

Numerous times today has my small guild group wiped forces 3-4 times our size and still not had a death, and the fact we dont even any form of CC apart from my single target mezz makes it even more fun.

C

Cybwyn

Couple of good 1 on 1 scraps in BG tonight, one with a Kobby SB which I just about scraped and another with a Norse SB which he just scraped (I don't remember their names). Very good fun all in all and /salute to those middies.

I agree totally with the comments about zerging along MB road and mass brawls on the bridge - just boring but when I'm playing my Sorc I can't really hang around on my own if everyone else stampedes away. Much more fun with the Infiltrator as I can go (and always am) solo.

I'd also like to apologise to Conski the little Luri ranger - I felt such a meanie when i PA'd you down by the water Alb side. :( I'll try not to do it again. ;)

S

spankya

Originally posted by mid_Efour

i come looking for some fun all we get swamred im coming back 1 on 1 fighting if u want ill hang near gobos at ALB pk dont kill each other just try out 1 on 1.

im sure some of u are capeable of single minded thought and find little fights more appealing than bridge zerging.

I dont mind people bowing if they kill me 1v1, thats cool :) Shows they enjoyed the fight and r bowing out of respect.

/wave at xega :p u were oone of the little NS's that attacked my zerker.... stop it, I dont like 2 hitting people ;)

M

mid_Efour

lol sorry when i swore i mean he bowed after he jumped in after id been PAed by a luri (that chose to run after snaring me) good choice. and i stood there spamming the /surrender emote, like i had a chance i was on 50%hp and OOE- then to add to it i got PAed by some Infiltrator..... then he bows?! lol congratulations u put up a noble fight dear savage! hwo ever u only hit me once and then spammed surrender for 15 seconds while i prodded u with my stick ! lloool

now if this was me if anyone spamms me with emotes i stop and spam back... its fun.. rolling over me for 1rp cant be fun in anyone view?

When i played my Shadow zerker id regularly find a scout or ranger ( the ones that spec for 50 so have pitiful stealth) beat them to within 90% of their hp then leave... why do i want 4 rps and why shoudl i spoil 15minutes of their time porting and waiting for rez sickness.... id rather let them limp off and heal up

Not letting people rezz the dead, again its a tactic in Real RvR or at a thidranki Keep take but plz its just fun the 15 minutes u have to wait for the people to come back is mind numbingly boring for both sides.....

ah well im on 150rp so far 200 left.....

see u there some time and if im running alone and ur with ur 7 mates or 24 man zerg, think before u get horney for 1 rp :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Har har har... Mids and Albs complaining about getting zerged and gangbanged by Hibs.

Now that's rare.

I've counted up to four full groups of Albs roaming Thidranki in two-group zergs.
And I still attacked with my lone Shade - even got away most of the time to /point and /laugh a little....;)

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by SilverHood
buffbot shade.... :p
/slap

Cant think anyone really that retard he uses buffbot on Thidranki :rolleyes:

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.Downanael

/slap

Cant think anyone really that retard he uses buffbot on Thidranki :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised...

I mean, I'm all for buffbots in RvR. I understand why people don't agree with the use of them though.

But come on...buffbots in a Battleground designed for lower levels to learn about RvR...That's just sad.

L

leviathane

i always solo with my infy i find it fun...to boring just zerging non stop means your outta bg befor you can get to test your class.

S

stafford

:fluffle:

my scout will be 24 soon come and play
:clap:

S

swords

NERF SCOUTS....it takes 2 ticks of poison after PA instead of 1 :p
gimps all of em....

G

Glacier

only thing i cant stand is /taunt, /laugh, and /slit (typical asassain, makes you think: oh, this guy must b cool :p)

when you have a nice fight with someone, meet someone you respect, or anything like that u"/salute" or "/bow" .. so please tell me if i missed the point here :) even tho he wasnt the one killing u :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom