Friars! :>

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by corentmm

Jiggs did you whack all your starting points in dex or something? Mine went into str and pie I think (well first char but could be worse....emp 4tehwin). I'm gonna need a buttload more aug dex to break 300 - think I get 292 self buffed with aug dex 2.

get buffed from a bot, our self buffs are worthless atm (hence my current spec of 38enh)

D

Deletium

Originally posted by .Raewyn
Buffbot with MotA and 50 ench and dex goes well over 300.

i got 300+ dex with selfbuffs.. :)

P

PainLady

39staff 49 ench 10 rejuv 20 parry imo not worth giving more points to rejuv for that 215 crapy heal? i got 10 rejuv and i heal between 180-290. As for the dmg phew i do around 3xx up to 7xx with my 39 staff and don't go 44 staff like i did before not to much diff imo.

T

treaza

Originally posted by deaz-
39 Staff
49 Enhancement
15 Rejuvenation
13 Parry

Its a combat friar spec, well full combat friar spec is 0 or 7 in rejuvenation. Its a common spec for combat friars and its good to :)

common battle friar spec's r:

44 staff
47 enh
15 rejuf
7 parry ( or such )

or

39 staff
47 enh
18 rejuf
16 parry

for nice deffence + offensive stats :p

But actualy u got to specc a char the way u like it not the way ppl tells u to do.

T

treaza

Originally posted by PainLady
39staff 49 ench 10 rejuv 20 parry imo not worth giving more points to rejuv for that 215 crapy heal? i got 10 rejuv and i heal between 180-290. As for the dmg phew i do around 3xx up to 7xx with my 39 staff and don't go 44 staff like i did before not to much diff imo.

those 215 heals r not only stable but also loads more cheaper than base normal heal :D. so nice in pve and little bit usefull in rvr depends on wat u r doing ;)

C

Cabo-

Originally posted by treaza
common battle friar spec's r:

44 staff
47 enh
15 rejuf
7 parry ( or such )

or

39 staff
47 enh
18 rejuf
16 parry

for nice deffence + offensive stats :p

But actualy u got to specc a char the way u like it not the way ppl tells u to do.
or the "new fotm" battle friar spec

44 staff
45 enhanc
15 reju
x parry

dont find resist buffs that usefull anymore (pb pb pb pb pb(dark age of tankalot)), and for those with fast staffs... <strokes his bubblebreaker>

H

Hedek

Speccing a friar is easy :
Here's the step by step guide to doing a successful friar :
1) /q
2) Click on the name of your friar in the characters selection screen
3) Click on delete
4) Type Y E S
5) Click ok
6) Click on create new character
7) Now you have a big decision to take : Acolyte or Fighter
8) If you choose Acolyte, go in Camelot Church and spec as Cleric (it's a friar who heals more and fights less).
9) If you choose Fighter, go to the Guild of Shadows in Camelot and spec as Mercenary (it's a friar who heals less and fights more).

Easy isn't it ?

Another way is to pm Hedek in game and if we manage agree on a deal you'll have a lvl 50 friar immediately with 44 staff 45 enh 18 rejuv 7 parry, SC armor, crafted and dragon staff, free respec at the trainer and respec stone in the inventory to do whatever you wish with it.

S

Sohan_THC

YOU'RE ALL DRUNK !!!!

And since we found the enormous amount of ale in sadi we will till next year !!!!111

Whhehehe Friar is cewl to play.
Only one thing : you need brains and be able to use 3 qbars active in rvr . now that is the problem in alb i guess.

For the friars around good work , i like mine but not as much as my reaver but more then my arms. that is cause im a fighter i always run in , i got insta charge ! :clap:
so hmmm friar is fun :D

T

treaza

Originally posted by Cabo-
or the "new fotm" battle friar spec

44 staff
45 enhanc
15 reju
x parry

dont find resist buffs that usefull anymore (pb pb pb pb pb(dark age of tankalot)), and for those with fast staffs... <strokes his bubblebreaker>

Is it even wurth missing the 47 speed buff?? :eek7:

:flame:Not for me:flame:

O

old.Kian

3 quickbars?

I can fit everything I need to use in a hurry on one qbar. Got a separate one for buffs and a third for 'proper' healing (spec heal is on the immediate action qbar), not ot mention the ones for crafting and siegecraft :)

Nothing compared to my reaver and BM, those guys need 4 qbars each to fight effectively.. /qbar macros may be the single greatest thing Mythic added to the game.

C

Cabo-

Originally posted by PainLady
Thats because ur 35 rejuv friar? ;)
nononono, /slap

5 weap styles, taunt, haste, end regen, heal, res, 3 active ra's, 2 cures, assist

Users who are viewing this thread