Friars i want:<

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yeah, that staff were my friars wet dream as well. I hope they give a non toa server. Ill go pve crazy there and farm those rare drops, check the drop list from krondon and i'd love to have that thruster with lightsabre look :D

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
someone enlighten a non-alb player what the hell Krondon is? :D

Is it some cata dungeon or what? Is there any mid/hib equivalence?

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
It's one of the SI dungeons in alb so equivalent is probably Trollheim in Midgard and I have no clue what it is in Hibland.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
if you want time to yourself then its the place to go :p never any bugger in there :) at least never any of the times I go there :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
if you want time to yourself then its the place to go :p never any bugger in there :) at least never any of the times I go there :)

isnt it a tank + bot place to go coz the mobs are red to 50? or am i thinking of wrong place? :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
IMO

DBB (Sidi Destinys Bubble Breaker) >>> Last Hero staff

i have had Hero Staff and i still have DBB and i prefered DBB by far to hero...

the guy in the alakhazam pic is old guildy of mine and it was that staff that was given to me by him cos he never played his friar.

p.s i THINK ere are more dbb's around than hero staffs (on excal anyways) and imo dbb is superior to the Ogres Might mob staff .... tis just that not as many people farm them nowadays. with all the new ra's ML's etc im betting Krondon boss dies to a much smaller force than we used to need :) will just take some time getting to him.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

i got tartaros, just think it looks cool since it can sit against the side:)
thanks for the input guys, much appreciated

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Staff of the Last Briton Hero drops from Scurceol Hyrde, the Ogre's Might final quest mob which requires a small zerg to kill. Staff of the Last Briton Hero looks very similar to Destiny's Bubble Breaker, it's also a 2 handed staff, so that screenshot must be something different.

Caer Sidi was raided twice a week, with the Ogre's Might quest done possibly every 2 months. I'd love a Staff of the Last Briton Hero to add to my collection, but the chances of getting it are close to none. :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Mikah75 said:
i got tartaros, just think it looks cool since it can sit against the side:)
thanks for the input guys, much appreciated

Tartaros is a nice staff ... BUT imo for some situations it is FAR to slow :)

for example id much rather use tartaros vs lighttanks/archers that aint got v much protection and some casters (no shield or bubble).. where as vs caster . assasin . shield tanks , pbt users... i MUCH rather use a V quick staff ... vs assasins fast staffs are good cos u hit them more. sometime with the evade rate of assasins u r dead before u hit em once cos there swing speed is ussually fast (especially ns's) and they can deal dmge whilst evading all yours if using a slow staff .. where as when using v fast staff vs above classes i find the hit rate grows due to swingin faster hence in theory more blows for him to evade hence more wll get past his evade .
vs shield tanks is pretty much same as above. slow staff gets blocked more (cos swinging less) where as more blows aimed at target law of averages says you will hit more the faster u hit .. and from fighting 1v1 vs many shield classes (mostly duels vs paladins and armsman) i find i can kill a shield tank MUCH MUCH easier with a v fast stafff rather than a slow fooker. (not syaing i can pwn shield tanks btw cos they do generally pwn me if they fully buffed and decent rr and player).

casters i use fast staff also cos some of them cast so quick need fast staff to interupt. have been toe2toe with a cple casters in past whilst im using tartaros and they cast between my swing speed sometimes :) whereas with dbb or hero or even dragon staf. that wont happen anywhere near as often (if at all)

moral of the story is.... IMO friars should ALWAYS carry staffs of varyin speeds for rvr. depending on situation, its not uncomon for me sometimes in duels to swap staffs mi fight . pain in ass but sometimes it comes off good sometimes not .

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Tartaros and a 20% haste proc staff is all you really need.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
DavidH said:
Tartaros and a 20% haste proc staff is all you really need.
haste proc staffs imo are to unreliable and u have o wai for them to actually proc to gin rom te hast.. plus 9/10 the stats on the haste staff suck bigtime :) so IMO the faster the staff the better to begin with ... dagon st iirc is V quick speed and has a haste proc .. and half decent stats and VERY easy and cheap to get from CMs

Kawala

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
Staff of the Last Briton Hero drops from Scurceol Hyrde, the Ogre's Might final quest mob which requires a small zerg to kill. Staff of the Last Briton Hero looks very similar to Destiny's Bubble Breaker, it's also a 2 handed staff, so that screenshot must be something different.

Caer Sidi was raided twice a week, with the Ogre's Might quest done possibly every 2 months. I'd love a Staff of the Last Briton Hero to add to my collection, but the chances of getting it are close to none. :p

Your friar sucked anyweh Duane, Kawala always used to beat you in duels ;)

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
The best fast staff over all is Dragon staff, for its 20% haste proc. Just it doesnt do much dmg, or styled with Dampen Essence.
DBB is nice, LBH is nice, Tartaros is lovely for the MCL2 charge, ml10 is crap, and Circulous has still one I want :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom