Friar Zerg

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Since there is a large ammount of friar's at the moment, me and Tappi thought it would be a very VERY funny idea to run a friar fg possibly 2fg in rvr. i mean c'mon.. what other one class group could do that (dont answer BD!). With 8 friar RR5's thats a 48 second pbae disarm + ST! :), versus a tank group, nothing would hit us. so if you have a RR5+ friar. or even lower than that with ST just post your name and lets see what we can do in the frontiers.. will make a date depending on if there is enough willing! :D

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I've heard it's quite fun for taking towers too, as that number of friars with heal styles can outheal boiling oil whilst hitting doors.

Darzil

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
I've heard it's quite fun for taking towers too, as that number of friars with heal styles can outheal boiling oil whilst hitting doors.

Darzil

that would be frikken awesome! - nearly choked on me coffee reading that :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
if u need a mincer for running around at speed 5 lmk - with ctr you can get both groups running on speed :)

Fluzz

Fledgling Freddie
Could be fun, would be interesting to say the least. Think you'll find all sorts of specced Friars though

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
A full group of any class (almost) seems to be overpowered from first glance; simply beacuse you're multiplying the most powerful part of that class by 8.

However, when you realise you're missing out on a hell of a lot of important/required factors from other classes, the problem soon becomes apparent.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
A full group of any class (almost) seems to be overpowered from first glance; simply beacuse you're multiplying the most powerful part of that class by 8.

However, when you realise you're missing out on a hell of a lot of important/required factors from other classes, the problem soon becomes apparent.

hehe - can u imagine a fg of necro's and they get mezzed :) - 15 seconds till your demezz works :)

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
rampant said:
if u need a mincer for running around at speed 5 lmk - with ctr you can get both groups running on speed :)
/slap

read the post again!:twak:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
a nice idea, but not really realistic, the group would be free rps ;p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Im totally up for it on my friar Elrad, just rr3 atm thou :p. Im healing speced 44 rejuv 49 enc 4parry 1 staff, so i will look like a cleric with 1h + shield (and get trained :p)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
what other one class group could do that (dont answer BD!). With 8 friar RR5's thats a 48 second pbae disarm + ST! :), versus a tank group, nothing would hit us. :)
I must say FG rr5+ Heretic. 8x 45 sec magic immune, perma melee 'immune', 8x DI(1-2-3) :)

Anways ... I'm interested if the date suits me.

RR7 49 Ench 33 Rej 29 Staff

Thadius

Part of the furniture
eggy said:

You need speed + cc

Run 7 friars and a sorc you should be ok :p

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
pff NO >< read the post fgs. 8 man friar, dont care if we die, it will be god damn funny! :D this just spoils it :p stop giving idea's. just sign up with a friar!! :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think most people expect it be uber or even particularly good, it's more for fun :)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
name a time and i'll happily have a bash for a few hours
sure we will die but all ya have to do is type/release
i'm sure it will be a laugh and that is why we play the game is it not ?
deepfried

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
It does sound fun doesn't it.

Same thing I wonder what a full group of paladins would/could do.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
It does sound fun doesn't it.

Same thing I wonder what a full group of paladins would/could do.

Kill things reaaaally slowly!

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
okay then, how about this Sunday at 19:00 GMT meeting forrest sauvage? :)

Provender

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like fun, count me in though I'll probably be a little late.

I vote we fight near enemy towers for the free guard demez, we're going to need it . . .

43r 49e 10s 1p

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
btw, you dont need level 50's :p all im see'ing is level 50 signup, i'd prefer to have a wide range of levels and have loads of friar's rather than a few friar's that are eligable ;) so ill see you all there at 19:00 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom