Friar Movies?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Been looking but not with very much luck. Im looking for some Friar rvr movies, both 8vs8, 8vsZerg and ofc the solo movies. Especially the solo movies id prefer after patch as that got changed alot.
But most after the 8vs8 movies, bging friar with high rejuv/enc spec :)
But anybody have some laying around? Put them on a torrent or link me, very interested :)

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
think "boy dont kite/cry" movie got a friar in it, but you dont actually see it, only the grouphot gfx now and then :)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
there is one from canyon from camlan
deepfried<bored of friar>

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Deepfried said:
yeah got that one thanks, but it seems most he fights are unbuffed, unfair tbh :p

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i have a friar movie from camlann but thast it :p was sent to me over msn... so dont know where its up... ace movie

duact

Fledgling Freddie
quicksilvers assist4tehwin from of is a classic friarmovie, almost as good as antoniusproximusmovie or sabre movie ;/;/

auroria

Banned
duact said:
quicksilvers assist4tehwin from of is a classic friarmovie, almost as good as antoniusproximusmovie or sabre movie ;/;/
phew, didnt mention aftermath ones! xD

edit: oh shit...

duact

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
phew, didnt mention aftermath ones! xD

edit: oh shit...

why would i mention aftermath movies when this is a thread about friarmovies, i was just describing the friarmovie assist4tehwin by comparing it to similiar movies ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Deepfried said:
Just incase people try and search for that

Cayao is his name and the guild he is in is Nexus

Should be a link laying round the camlann section

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
i know passions on irc made a stand in friar movie that he never released but if you ask him on irc he might give it to you. it really makes the friar look like a fun class to play in fg rvr so i enjoyed it atleast.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
yeah got that one thanks, but it seems most he fights are unbuffed, unfair tbh :p

How is it unfair that he can use his own buffs which prevents him for getting higher staff/parry/reju spec just because people that shouldn't have buffs for a reason get it from an extra char?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Drucken said:
How is it unfair that he can use his own buffs which prevents him for getting higher staff/parry/reju spec just because people that shouldn't have buffs for a reason get it from an extra char?
The game is balanced after buffed chars, thats why some classes are majorly imba on classic(yes friar is one of them). Nothing you can do about it, they make money on our bots.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt Fc make a friar movie in Of ? think it was Fc when fighting mids/hibs in old Hadrians was fun to watch

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
The game is balanced after buffed chars, thats why some classes are majorly imba on classic(yes friar is one of them). Nothing you can do about it, they make money on our bots.

I played classic alot before the toa improve patch and I never found friars OP since they had to lower other specs to be able to get good buffs, only vamps were op because they got the buffs without lowering a dmg/utility spec

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved

I've got to ask, what do you think of vamps on pve or classic servers?

(I think on those servers anything with decent self buffs is OP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom