Friar Glow staffs ?

G

greenfingers

Re: Ummm 8/

Originally posted by whuzzy
How about reading sig and stop whining 8O)

oh ... while we @ it ... ding 50 :p (Big thanks to Dagowit, Necro, Nume, Robin & Maff)

Whuzz

erhm .. GWATZ :p

W

whuzzy

Umm ... to all those not understanding my last post ... i'm the level 48 Friar who got lucky.

And i've been until now to about 5 SIDI raids with no luck @ all ... that means spending every saturday 5-6 hours for nothing ... but i'll be going again and i won't stop going every saturday until my "Wishlist" is complete 8O)

Whuzzy

<doesn't really know now what to do after dinged 50 8/ >

L

Luv_Bunny

don't know what you're all whining about, about a month ago i went on a sidi raid and got a slasher in lotto, only other merc there was lvl 46, last raid i went he was also there (same raid as the one whuzz got his sick) still lvl 46, there were 3 mercs on the raid and 2 merc torsos dropped, i was the unlucky merc, think there's a difference between a lvl 48 winning a lvl 51 item while still lvling often and a lvl 46 winning a lvl 51 item and beeing stuck on lvl 46 for over a month (really, is it that hard now with AC to lvl?) and there's also a difference as whuzz doesn't use his staff in PvE (i think, correct me if i'm wrong) and the merc who actually uses it in PvE.
I won my sword at lvl 49, i xped like hell to get to lvl 50, didn't even dare to hit something with it before that time.
if anyone disagrees with with me, flame on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom