3 Reltar 3,792 37 Minstrel Highlander
4 Tita 3,581 37 Hero Shar
5 Cappio 3,555 34 Shadowblade Norseman
6 Grieclaid 3,423 35 Druid Celt
7 Lombarda CamiciaNera 2,591 31 Enchanter Lurikeen
8 Nixfero 2,503 30 Mercenary HalfOgre
9 Harpio BlackIce 2,436 33 Reaver Briton
10 Thorrax NonDevoUsareDDArea 2,161 33 Thane Troll

About 80 new players, all active last week :eek: heard its an Italian guild coming to Camlann.

Lets be gentle to them :flame: so we can farm them when they are 50

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
oh great, another zerg guild

I would love to fight a zerg guild. Better then fighting all the fotm Warlocks around. Would be nice with some fg of skilled players to fight again.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
yay players inc, pity everyone else on the server leaving :clap: they can /duel each other and fight the warlocks.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Thorstein said:
if u really need rps , pull fear relic and wait in druim ligen :clap:

No, that's what you do if you're french/german and like to visit the Healer a lot.

EDIT: :clap: Thx for dem arpees!

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
sabbar said:
Well give us one good reason to come back to camlann :>

Cause NF is shite :(

horde were fighting with us, 4th realm, and west coast in hib classic last night, but had to leave cause there wasnt enough of you on, bring horde back to camlann, split the guild into 2 seperate guilds, and run fg pvp every night.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
why should horde come back ? u are not more then free rps for them, horde is simply better then west cost, 4th realm or fear. u are just the leftovers on camlann and never fought against good grps, u simply overestimate ur own skill. and horde will get bored quite fast, just like other guilds if they would come back as they would lack of a real challenge.

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
why should horde come back ? u are not more then free rps for them, horde is simply better then west cost, 4th realm or fear. u are just the leftovers on camlann and never fought against good grps, u simply overestimate ur own skill. and horde will get bored quite fast, just like other guilds if they would come back as they would lack of a real challenge.

Attention whore tbh

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
your head is so big, i played camlann from day 1, ofc i fought the big guilds, you just dont know what character i played.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Adrenaline was good, but so was for example Rare and Malice and Fear group with Arm/Knokk/Drauch/War/Skarpheden/Izdor and so on, but what is purpose of hanging around here throwing shit when you dont even play Cam any more? youre basically saying "no no one should go back cause I say that all the groups on Cam atm suck?"

I dont have much RP on Cam but I played with for example Xtor and vs groups mentioned above.....no difference in skill tbh, big difference in
1. e-peen size
2. how opted groups they MUST have to try a fight.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:

^^Don't agree.... Sure we can wtfpwn some people but even <random guild x> can pwn some germans and french people if they get decent templates and lvl 50's. Still like better to have a "fair" fight then to pwn everything that gets in our way.

For xtortionist about spliting into 2 guild. Well think we ain't enough people to do that. Some left horde when we got inactive and some left when we was talking about camlann/avalon. Some are back and still quiet many on Avalon. :wanker:

Himse

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:

stop seeking attention you muppet

learn some English and stop being a retard, kthx

Himse 4tehwin :D

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:

this is what happens when youy dont get to play(get laid?) any more, u hang about at forums& such and convince yourself that you are the greatest, but all you really achieve is making a fool out of yourself

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Oli7er said:
this is what happens when youy dont get to play(get laid?) any more, u hang about at forums& such and convince yourself that you are the greatest, but all you really achieve is making a fool out of yourself

im still playing on camlann, i dont need convince me that im the greatest , im just an average player not more, i dont hang around at forums as well, or do u see me spamming ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom