Frenzy Look for a Shammy

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Summoner said:
Paradox was a nice guy but once he joined 1337 guild named Frenzy... ;)

And previous Frenzy GM had a few bans for artie stealing from what i know :p

sucha friendly and nice guild... and they never change to bad.

PS. Actually my previous post was constructive cos i've shammy and might be interested... well np, gl

WTF bouhh we want ya skills :)

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Jomfru said:
sure, but how the f*ck do you want us to play it? :eek7:

You know about them trolls... not that brain buffed :p

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Duzic said:
plz stop adding on my FG fights frenzy its not nice :(

Come again when we can make a gg. not just random grp, who would care then...

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
afaik u was a fg of frenzy going by the cloaks anyways :p and i was in a random grp my self but still beat u like 3 out of 3 then u decided 2 add on us when we was having a nice fight with groove :( shame on u :twak:

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Paradox was a nice guy but once he joined 1337 guild named Frenzy... ;)

And previous Frenzy GM had a few bans for artie stealing from what i know :p

2 points.

1 - Paradox is still a nice guy.

2 - A black company member talking about artifact stealing is just wrong.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i didn't steal a single artie, neither anyone from BC was banned for artie stealing.
It's been wasted hundreds of pages on this forum about artie stealing. Simple answer is... stealing -> report -> ban. We tried it and it worked fine.

Get a clue, Maji. Being an "Artie stealing guild" BC officialy didn't steal any artie...

2Theo: sorry, im off... Sigel seems better than me anyway ;)

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Personally i didn't steal a single artie, neither anyone from BC was banned for artie stealing.
It's been wasted hundreds of pages on this forum about artie stealing. Simple answer is... stealing -> report -> ban. We tried it and it worked fine.

Get a clue, Maji. Being an "Artie stealing guild" BC officialy didn't steal any artie...

2Theo: sorry, im off... Sigel seems better than me anyway ;)

Bouhh are you russian too because I don't recall saying you stole arti's. My point was that don't tell the forum about a guild having a GM being an arti stealer when you are from the most notorious artifact "stealing" guild on the whole of excalibur. I can only sympathise if you didn't understand that.

P.S. - Please tell the forum how Black Company never stole an artifact ever. It really is fucking funny and I mean, you're coming onto the part of the scale where Glottis is.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
2Athom: ofc Frenzy is known to me but Paradox was in Groove not so long ago and now he is GM of Frenzy. So my question actually meant: is it the same Frenzy as before or definitely other ppl but the same name?
Well the answer is given but still some of u need to learn to behave urself, it's just good to be an asshole if u name is Maji cos he doesn't belong to any guild.

PS. Nothing personal, Maji, just making jokes of u :p

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
PS. Nothing personal, Maji, just making jokes of u :p

The only person you are making a joke of is yourself, if you're trying to tell people that BC were not artifact stealers.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
just 2 points:

1. Im not russian.
2. So called "stealing" is a stealing (picking/grabing something which doesn't belong to you) only if it's against CoC. Otherwise it's not a sin.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
just 2 points:

1. Im not russian.
2. So called "stealing" is a stealing (picking/grabing something which doesn't belong to you) only if it's against CoC. Otherwise it's not a sin.

Exactly. This is the only reason no-one from Black Company was banned. What they did was not illegal, but it was pathetic and self-centred. Rushing artifacts while other groups are preparing.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
That's not an artie stealing, Maju but the part of the game.
Well, u cannot prove that BC's ever stolen an artie then u'd rather shut ur mouth is what i could recommend u.
tnx

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
That's not an artie stealing, Maju but the part of the game.
Well, u cannot prove that BC's ever stolen an artie then u'd rather shut ur mouth is what i could recommend u.
tnx

No unfortunately the Code of Conduct doesnt prevent players from being disadvantages by selfish, arrogant, inpolite, disrespectful morons. And there is only one type of person that will shut me up on this forum and thats a moderator. If you don't want to discuss your guild being arti stealing scumbags then don't say it about someone else's guild you god damn hypocrite.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
No unfortunately the Code of Conduct doesnt prevent players from being disadvantages by selfish, arrogant, inpolite, disrespectful morons. And there is only one type of person that will shut me up on this forum and thats a moderator. If you don't want to discuss your guild being arti stealing scumbags then don't say it about someone else's guild you god damn hypocrite.

pwned!

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares, Maji, who cares, CoC is ur ingame Bibble then follow it u like it or not, otherwise don't press "Accept" button if u actually don't accept CoC as correct statements.

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Who cares, Maji, who cares, CoC is ur ingame Bibble then follow it u like it or not, otherwise don't press "Accept" button if u actually don't accept CoC as correct statements.

People with an ounce of respect care thats who. The only reason there isnt a clause in the code of conduct saying "everyone in the game shall be nice to each other" is because its an un-enforcable rule and if there are people that purposely abuse the code of conduct and arrogantly quote it when you ask why they did so, they deserve to be talked to like artifact stealers on forums when they have the sheer ordasity to say someone from another guild is an artifact stealer. Regardless of who the member is.

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
You're leet enough so why don't you apply? :wanker:

Then you don't get the spot? I don't even have a shaman and don't want one either.
I thought you wanted to join rvr guild with that char.
Ah nevermind then they just wanted someone to apply so I "bumped" your reply. :cheers:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
just 2 points:

Just because something is not defined as a "crime" in the Code of Conduct it does not mean it's right mate?
Sure, you can still do it saying "Well theoreticly the CoC does not forbid me to.." but then you should expect things to happen in return aswell :)

"Get a clue, Maji. Being an "Artie stealing guild" BC officialy didn't steal any artie..."

And basicly, in this sentence you've sorta admitted artifact-stealing did occur in your guild, by using the word "officially". Every normal thinking person with a clean conscience would have said "BC didn't steal any artie." ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Where's fenderon with the bc screen when u need him :(

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Jomfru said:
sure, but how the f*ck do you want us to play it? :eek7:

end-buff, resistbuff and stick?

same procedure as ever am i rite?

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
wooooow ppl get annoyed when they can't get artis they want :x SOMEONE STOLE MY BELT OF THE SUN BAN HIM!.................................:eek: One says " We pulled first , you can join for encounter " You're SO pissed atm right ? Blame the Whole Guild ? :X

Sourcream <Black Company> Level 50 Skald rr6L4 :kissit:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
wooooow ppl get annoyed when they can't get artis they want :x SOMEONE STOLE MY BELT OF THE SUN BAN HIM!.................................:eek: One says " We pulled first , you can join for encounter " You're SO pissed atm right ? Blame the Whole Guild ? :X

Sourcream <Black Company> Level 50 Skald rr6L4 :kissit:

clueless aparently, or just plain stupid, or mabye both...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well maji is right.

it's perfectly legal according to the coc, but morally it's still a retarded thing to do. shrug ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom