News French throw their toys out

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Cheese eating surrender monkey's!

What a bunch of ignorant and arrogant pricks. Now it's a bastard that their boys were killed, especially in that way but the French government are throwing their toys out because some of the soldiers THEY SENT TO WAR, were killed.

Well. Fucking. DUH! You don't go to war without expecting SOME casualties. All you can do is try to minimize the amount.

Cunts.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So French it makes my face hurt.

Also hilarious.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think they are upset because they were killed by "friendlies" during training.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I blame it on Sarkozy's Napoleon complex. Poor Carla. I bet he's a fecking nightmare to live with. The rages, the moods. There's enough psychological material in Sarkozy's head for an entire conference.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think they are upset because they were killed by "friendlies" during training.

More like trying to save his ass in the upcoming election, bundled with the european mess and all that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cheese eating surrender monkey's!

What a bunch of ignorant and arrogant pricks. Now it's a bastard that their boys were killed, especially in that way but the French government are throwing their toys out because some of the soldiers THEY SENT TO WAR, were killed.

Well. Fucking. DUH! You don't go to war without expecting SOME casualties. All you can do is try to minimize the amount.

Cunts.

Or good on them for protecting their own citizens, and getting the hell out of somewhere they probably didn't even want to be.

You've put a very anti French spin on this, lots of campaigners in the UK and US and other NATA countries who don't want their troops over there dying, and would welcome what France is doing here.

Access Denied

Did you see me say that I think we should be over there? No. What happened to those men is the reason I think we shouldn't be there.

France could've refused to send men over there, they've refused to send them to other places, Iraq iirc. How is it anti-French? Come on, explain to me how it's anti-French. I don't give a fuck what country it is, that sort of arrogant stupidity gets my back up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
"French throw their toys out" "cheese eating surrender moneky's"

Nope no anti french spin at all. They could have refused to go, they didn't. Now they want out, why should you be so against them leaving? You seem to have read a totally different story to the one you posted, it's their troops they can really do what they like. I'd hope we follow suit and leave the yanks to clean up their own mess. Afghanistan is a problem that will never be gone, it will never be ready for handover.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Did you see me say that I think we should be over there? No. What happened to those men is the reason I think we shouldn't be there.

And where did I say you did say that? You are answering a point I didn't even make.

Access Denied

Fuck off Ch3t. They threw their toys out, they're French. If it had been the German governement it would've read "Germans throw their toys out". And I just like the phrase "Cheese eating surrender Monkey's" Clarkson is a genius for that one.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This bodes well for future French military action.
'Just shoot a few Ahmed, they'll run home like crying baby infidels'
side note ..my condolences to the family and friends of those French soldiers ,shot for no reason whatsofuckinever, doing a job that is as pointless as pointless can be.

Words cannot describe how rancid and festering the system is that living turds like investment bankers rape the world, then we have to send other peoples sons to die to keep them in Bentleys.
The clock is ticking towards Le Revolution and I for one will be joining the baying mob.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Fuck off Ch3t. They threw their toys out, they're French. If it had been the German governement it would've read "Germans throw their toys out". And I just like the phrase "Cheese eating surrender Monkey's" Clarkson is a genius for that one.
it doesnt come from clarkson, its from , iirc, a reuters person during desert storm 1

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

You need to get the rod out of your arse, have they actually withdrawn troops? What is it you have against them wanting better security for their troops from their own allies?

Access Denied

Are you trolling or are you actually that stupid? What I have against it is that they SENT THEIR TROOPS TO WAR and are acting all shocked because some of them were killed. I thought I'd made that clear in my OP but clearly I needed to be more specific for the special cases among us.

Here's an idea, if you don't like what I've got to say, put me on ignore or simply don't open a thread I post. I'm done talking to you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep fh, the forum were you have to agree with the op or you can't comment on anything theyve said.

And to think i only disgareed with your point of view and asked you some questions, imagine if i'd actully been trolling.

If you dont like what i have to say you can put me in ignore; i'll post where i like thanks :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Are you trolling or are you actually that stupid? What I have against it is that they SENT THEIR TROOPS TO WAR and are acting all shocked because some of them were killed. I thought I'd made that clear in my OP but clearly I needed to be more specific for the special cases among us.

Here's an idea, if you don't like what I've got to say, put me on ignore or simply don't open a thread I post. I'm done talking to you.

Except they weren't killed in war, they were killed training Afghans.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahh have you stopped throwing your toys out of the pram now? Can we get back to taking about the topic?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I thought it was our national requirement to make fun of the French regardless of what they do?

Access Denied

Has to be done.

1793165_460s.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
Personally I think they've every right to be some what annoyed about it, but then it isn't the first and it won't be the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom