French nuclear plant boom.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Check your local news, french nuclear plant had an explosion. Presumably 1 dead, two injured and a radiothingy danger.

Here's to a low level incident :drink:, not to mention to the injured&lost and bring in the Scouse with the anti-nuclear rabble.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Afaik it's not a "nuclear power station" but a plant used for research and decomissioning nuclear stuffs but obviously it's not a good thing that's happened.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Sorry Toht, your RL version of Fallout wont start just yet! :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yep, EDF have said it is an industrial accident and not a nuclear one. The death and the injuries were caused by the explosion, rather than anything nucleary. The ASN has said the incident is "over".

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes, not nuclear, but you must remember, like you must remember England will always be shite in the world cup and Rooney will always fuck up, that they lie first and then find the truth second.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"For the time being, no exterior impact has been detected," the AFP news agency quoted a ministry spokesman as saying.

"There are several detectors on the outside and none of them detected anything, the building is sound."

All's good then.

(Well, apart from the dead guy)

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Nuclear power is bad mkay... close all nuclear plants. Not even a topic worth discussing! They're only keept open because it's too expensive for the countries to close them.

Atleast there's no active reactors in .DK :clap: But .SE has one just acress the eastern sea from where i live. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Build more of them, pack nuclear reactors in planes and cars, make nuclear powered rifles and add some isotopes into coca-cola! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom