Freezing Call Of Duty Server

E

extreme_storm

Ok it seems to have got worse over the last week.My server now freezes every day now sometimes 3 times a day.This is makeing peeps look for new server to play on,and not mine.This is causing probs as we are recruiting at the min and seem now to have less peeps trying to join us :( My renewal fee is due soon and i am thinking that i will try someone else.Does anyone else have this prob with freezing server on call of duty,if you do reply here.And yes i have sent form of for help.My details are here. ^2[^11stGS^2]CLAN_^1RECRUITING.^1

Owned by: extremeff_storm
Server id: GC Server 017 - Slot 2
Server ip: 213.221.175.3
Extras: Debranding, Public clan server

The over thing that i have noticed today is that the server is real laggy.

E

extreme_storm

THIS IS THE REPLY THAT I GOT????(call of duty has a bug where it gets stuck at the endo f maps. Hopefully they will patch this soon. All you can do it restart the servero r send a rcon map_rotate command which will kick it into action again.

The GAME.NET Support Team
Please do not reply to the sender of this email unless specifically asked to do so.)

Ok one question,i got the server to play call of duty on and i have spent more time this month reseting the server than i have playing the game.so why let peeps have the game in the 1st place if there is a known glitch ,as you put.Todays e-mail that i got was this one. (This mail is a reminder of a regular transfer payment coming out of your GAMEBank account shortly. The details are:

Regular transfer: ^2[^11stGS^2]CLAN_^1RECRUITING.^1
Account name: extremeff_storm
Amount: 4099 Credits
On Date: 18 December 2003

Please ensure you have enough Credits in your account to cover this transfer (your current balance is 4301 Credits)

So even with a prob with call of duty i am still going to be charged for the server to play it on again ?????

Users who are viewing this thread