Freezing Call Of Duty Server/2

E

extreme_storm

Please read my last post about it,i have posted agin cause i am not happy about it.This is the reply i got about call of duty. (THIS IS THE REPLY THAT I GOT????(call of duty has a bug where it gets stuck at the endo f maps. Hopefully they will patch this soon. All you can do it restart the servero r send a rcon map_rotate command which will kick it into action again.

The GAME.NET Support Team
Please do not reply to the sender of this email unless specifically asked to do so.)

Ok one question,i got the server to play call of duty on and i have spent more time this month reseting the server than i have playing the game.so why let peeps have the game in the 1st place if there is a known glitch ,as you put.Todays e-mail that i got was this one. (This mail is a reminder of a regular transfer payment coming out of your GAMEBank account shortly. The details are:

Regular transfer: ^2[^11stGS^2]CLAN_^1RECRUITING.^1
Account name: extremeff_storm
Amount: 4099 Credits
On Date: 18 December 2003

Please ensure you have enough Credits in your account to cover this transfer (your current balance is 4301 Credits)

So even with a prob with call of duty i am still going to be charged for the server to play it on again ?????

W

Will

Though that problem is a known issue with Call of Duty. Its waiting fixing in a patch. Pretty typical for an unpatched game to be honest, I've seen far worse. T2 anyone, or Op Flash?

Users who are viewing this thread