freeware dvd architect sw?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
A mate has a full Sony Vegas system, with Sony's DVD Architect software. However, the Sony DVD software is quite advanced, and when it comes to computers my mate isn't (hes also in his sixties).

Can somebody recommend a good bit of freeware DVD software that can build a simple menu structure without hassle (using templates?) so that he can do his wedding videos onto DVD easily? All we're talking is a nice menu page with perhaps one button for the edited video, and another button for the uncut footage.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Tom

Having just had a quick gander it seems many of the software DVD player companies also offer DVD authoring software (e.g. Cyberlink, InterVideo, Roxio etc.). Most seemed aimed at home users, and whilst not free they don't seem too expensive and trials are available if you/he wish to test their suitability beforehand. No doubt there are freeware applications available too, so you may wish to check File Forum, Download.com, Tucows etc.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Kind Regards

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I just remembered my DVD writer came with some OEM stuff, one of which was a Cyberlink package I just checked out. Its all very much 'my first dvd' type stuff, which is perfect.

I'll install that on his :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom