Freelancer looking for Corp

D

Drum

Hi All,

Well, I've been in Eve for jus under a week now. Been mining fit to bust and training up my skills. I am about to purchase my first Industrial ship with (for me) serious cargo capacity.

I could just stick with my independant lifestyle, keep mining in high sec systems and make moderate amounts of Isk.

However, I think it may now be time to join forces with other miners and some backup crews and join a corporation to do those dangerous runs into deep space to get the rare rocks.

So, does anyone here belong to a mining oriented corp who are recruiting? I am more than happy to stick with mining, with possibly the occasional cargo shiiping run. I am not really interested in fighting (I want to see how far I can progress in this game without ever shooting at anything sentient).

Give me a shout in game if you have a vacancy.

tia

Drum (aka Xeno).

C

Custy

I havnt asked but come to Ekuenbrion Station VIII Core Complexion Storage (i think) and apply to LDR, say you know me and youll be fine. :D

Ekuenbrion is 3 jumps from Cistuvaert.

T

Tom

Search for Shintai, communicate with him tell him you know Tomm, and we'll sort you out. We're called coretech. Don't join LDR cos one day we will own them anyway mwuahahha

C

Custy

oi :)

besides LDR is closer to where he started, i know he started in cistuvaert because he chose exactly the same char setup as me :)

Users who are viewing this thread