Free VodkaFairy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amadon

Re: Aye

Originally posted by Mageling
Sometimes you wish you could but you just can't, huh. That was just a comment. Its cool, not all people are able to measure up don’t feel bad man.
:confused:
you should cut down on drugs.. they make you incoherent, or maybe you were just born that way

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by -Dreama-
Oh Stormeh, you've such a way with words, will you marry me and have my babies?

<swoon>

/blush :eek:

M

Mageling

Purple....hhhmmm pills?

Originally posted by Amadon
:confused:
you should cut down on drugs.. they make you incoherent, or maybe you were just born that way
I was in fact born; you on the other hand came from a tube. And don’t project your own drug abuse onto others; it's not healthy for ya.

S

StormriderX

Re: Purple....hhhmmm pills?

I was in fact born; you on the other hand came from a tube.

erm you really should go back to school if you think babies can come from a tube 0_o

edit: yes I know about ivf :p

A

Amadon

Re: Purple....hhhmmm pills?

I was in fact born; you on the other hand came from a tube. And don’t project your own drug abuse onto others; it's not healthy for ya.
You apparently possess not one whit of intellect, nor any concept of a difference between your imaginery world and the world that the rest of us perceive to be real.
Your existence alone is a sore testament to how remiss our society is in dealing with abberations of existence, all in the name of humanity.
The irony of your existence astounds me.

M

Mageling

Descartes

Originally posted by Amadon
You apparently possess not one whit of intellect, nor any concept of a difference between your imaginery world and the world that the rest of us perceive to be real.
Your existence alone is a sore testament to how remiss our society is in dealing with abberations of existence, all in the name of humanity.
The irony of your existence astounds me.

Coming out of a tube and looking human (or so) does not give ya the right to speak on behalf of the whole humanity (tube freak).

And your not 'the rest of us' you're an experiment. And a bad one at that.

Now what was that thesis again ‘I think therefore I’m (exist)’? Now as this is less than utterly untrue in your case. Do you have any substantial evidence in which you are able to prove that your supposed sentences are not just haphazardly randomized syllables?

T

Tilda

magling, cut out the flames please and the attitude.

go back to VN boards, thats where trolls live.

k?

Tilda

M

Mageling

‘Ignore what’s right once, and there we go anarchy.’

Originally posted by Tilda
magling, cut out the flames please and the attitude.

go back to VN boards, thats where trolls live.

k?

Tilda

Originally posted by Tilda
and the (harsh) personal insults

As a moderator you’re supposed to moderate, your own personal opinions are irrelevant. And as we already know, I’m not the one starting personal remarks. Or you would not post this publicly. Do you want me to continue?

A

Amadon

Re: ‘Ignore what’s right once, and there we go anarchy.’

As a moderator you’re supposed to moderate, your own personal opinions are irrelevant.
Part of moderating is ensuring that off topic bullshit trolls like each and every one of your posts is prevented. You have yet to actually post something that is relevant to any thread that you post on. You seem utterly incapable of actually following a discussion and resort to feeble insults. I haven't seen any harsh insults from you, just pathetic baseless accusations which are not worthy of the characters used to express them let alone a rebuttal.
And as we already know, I’m not the one starting personal remarks. Or you would not post this publicly. Do you want me to continue?
You are however the one starting with highly offensive and blatantly belligerent posts. If those are your true views then you should be committed. Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you possess some iota of sanity, it follows that your posts are merely there to incite others and not to further the discussion nor to post anything constructive whatsoever.

V

VodkaFairy

Can the starter of this thread / mod close this thread aswell?

Mageling - You must have had an awfull childhood, please don't take it out on me. K? Thnx!

V

VodkaFairy

I stopped caring, if they like being obsessed with someone they'll never ever get close to then fine. They can do what they want but they have to realise how sad they're acting :p

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Can the starter of this thread / mod close this thread aswell?

Mageling - You must have had an awfull childhood, please don't take it out on me. K? Thnx!

As you command o_0

Was gonna close it anyway - just didnt know how :eek:

edit: still don't know how :eek:

S

StormriderX

er think I'll leave it to the mods - can't find the close thread thingymajig here

/blush

O

old.Laryssa

actually u can't close it

tiere24.gif

K

Kobold

Well shouldn't be much prob, they are here, they just called me OLD again ffs!
just look here , getting annoying now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread