Free Unlimited File Uploads

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Theres obviously some catch. Thats a crap business model.

Here, free space + bandwidth!...I dont think so.

Chronictank

FH is my second home

ofc, its fair usage
just like most high speed broadband packages, upload a retarded ammount and they will stop you

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
But using it for daoc movies would be okay I assume?

It would certainly be better than shitty filefront ;(

Solo

Fledgling Freddie

Well I believe they are an isp or website hoster, if they can impress with good free storage and speeds they may convince people to come back when they want to be a paying customer.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Fairy nuff. All too many 'free' services do seem to crop up though which dont last long or have to change.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Well I believe they are an isp or website hoster, if they can impress with good free storage and speeds they may convince people to come back when they want to be a paying customer.

yeah they are a isp and domain hoster, they offer connections between the free hosting and your website, you can also upgrade to premium for dedicated servers
I have a domain with them :)

Flintlock

Banned
Why not convert them to divx and upload them to Stage6. That way I can show them on my site too. Bit of extra work but there are good converters about and free too. Dr Divx (free), Stoik Video Converter (not many know about this one - free) DivX Converter (free trial of 15 days I think). Those 3 very rarely fail. Uploading to Stage6 is a bit of a chore and can be very slow at times. Also the file can still fail after uploading. DivX allows very high quality - same as you created it really - and full screen viewing too. They won't delete it either.

Edit: If you have a lot of films why not host them yourselves? I have hosting with Lunarpages. I have 350 Gigs of webspace! Smaller DivX films I host myself. Lunarpages were a bit of a pain at first as they were messing with their servers but for weeks now it has been very stable. Downloads speeds are not lightening quick but most of the time the speeds are good enough for my streaming service to work fine. Very cheap it is too. £50 a year I think it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom