free trial

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Hello theres a 10day free trial on the wow-europe page...
I spent ages with different browsers reinstalling etc trying to get the damn flash to load, somehow they have made it IE only, I later found out when i logged in to a windows machine.

When I sign up I just get 'there has been an error' then when i click register again, 'the email has already been sent' but theres nothing in inbox or trash, ive tried 3 different emails from different companies, and still no luck.

Not good first impressions - any help anyone?

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
the trial is now working, however, its a absolute joke that you're forced to download it via bit torrent, simply because they force you to use 100% upload, which screws my download up. I could be downloading these 3gigs at 800kb/s not 50kb/s, if they let me cap my upload at 80% :(

Not impressed.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I D/L the trial earlier this week and started as a Human Paladin, got invited to join a guild, might run to Stormwind to see what it looks like, before the trial is up, but tbh id rather play a Warcraft RTS, WOW isn't worth the £8 a month, they should have micro payment schemes for new stuff so you don't have to pay the subsricption fee.

Its a nice looking game and plays ok, but alot of ppl I talked to say that it only really starts getting good at around lvl 15-20, so I may be missing alot of the game that will urge me to buy it as im only lvl 4 and the trial is almost up.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
PLightstar said:
so I may be missing alot of the game that will urge me to buy it as im only lvl 4 and the trial is almost up.
to reach lvl 4 takes about 45 minutes if you take 2 coffee breaks and walk your dog in between... makes me wonder what you did during the rest of the 10 days trial time? :touch:

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I really only got to play it for a hour in total of the 10 days, the combat system reminded me of GW to much and while the world is quite good looking it feels wrong being a MMO felt kinda dirty so I re-installed my copy of Warcraft 3 and have started to replay through the single player campaign, WOW is not for me I'll stick to single-player RPG's thank you, same with all MMO's I really haven't found one that keeps me interested for more than a hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom