Free Trial - How did you like it?

P

parisienscot

Just thought I'd post here because I know a lot of DAOC players use these forums, and think quite a few might have tried the AC2 free trial like me?

So what did you think? It's very pretty and seems enormous - although the monsters seem to be quite thinly spread out. Quests give nice XP and are quite fun to do. Only downside I think is grouping seems to be completely chaotic - people running around everywhere, mobs aggroing from ten miles away and I always seem to keep targetting people's weapons when I'm trying to heal them.

Pretty crazy game - dunno if I like it... what about you?

P

parisienscot

Wow 1 reply!!

I uninstalled it too :)

Shame cause it looked so promising at first but got soo boring soo quickly

S

Silent Shadow

Originally posted by parisienscot
Wow 1 reply!!

I uninstalled it too :)

Shame cause it looked so promising at first but got soo boring soo quickly

Agreed :)
Try Planetside, playing beta atm and having loads of fun :)

B

Bym

Changed my mind about it now - its growing on me, looks fantastic on full detail, and I'm not so obsessed with levelling now because its good to explore. Quests give fantastic xp, mobs everywhere, shame about a small minority of elitists who go around trying to spoil your fun, but hey, maybe they'll go and play planetside too lol ;)

C

crimsonliar

Im hooked on ac2, very nice game, should keep me occupied for at least a couple of months.

S

Slug

i had this gaqme for about 3 monthes, got to lev 24 or sommit, i stopped it for eve online which is even shitter, im waiting for somthing even better now like star wars galaxies or matrix online

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by zmurf

Nolby is so full of faghats, it's just unreal...

Anyway.. dling the free trial at the moment. It sure looks pretty and I sure like exploring a new world. :)

S

Slug

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
exploring a new world. :)

The world is perhaps the most bland world i have seen in an mmorpg

S

Slug

i mean there are no shops or markets to buy anythin...

WTf is that?

Portals kick arse though, stargate style

Users who are viewing this thread